What are you listening to right NOW?

Justisamuel

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Elephant / Ramin Djawadi
Beautiful tribal music from the very versatile composer.

Terry Tsurugi

New Tokyo Jihen song. I generally can’t stand watching PVs, but this one is pretty good.

Last edited:

Justisamuel

Final Fantasy VII Remake Mini Soundtrack / Square Enix Music
There will be 7 discs in the first upcoming soundtrack
Can't wait for "One-Winged Angel - Rebirth" aka Sephiroth Theme

Justisamuel

Humanity is delayed since he couldn't record the orchestra and choir because of the coronavirus ><
I think TB is the only one composer to work for more than 4 years on an album and to plan the recording 1~2 months prior the release ..... ............
Anyway, this album will be 5 hours long so it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

Justisamuel

HIROYUKI SAWANO BEST OF VOCAL WORKS [nZk] 2
Generic as usual but still cool. At least HE includes some unreleased tracks in his best album (although they were already leaked)...

Justisamuel

Sakura no Okori (Code: Dragon Blood Theme Song) / Yasuharu Takanashi ft. Miki Masuda
Like the verse and especially the bridges with choirs but damn the chorus destroys it all it's freaking ridiculous

Also Gegege no Kitaro OST 2 and Bakugan Battle Planet, both released earlier this month
(yet another soundtrack expected today, never enough of never-changing-Takanashi)

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Sakura no Okori (Code: Dragon Blood Theme Song) / Yasuharu Takanashi ft. Miki Masuda
Like the verse and especially the bridges with choirs but damn the chorus destroys it all it's freaking ridiculous
Are we sure the refrain wasn't by Revo? lol.

PS. Did MIKI ever have a solo in Takanashi's works before now (not counting the unreleased version of Day and Night from SHIKI)?

Justisamuel

Haha.
PS. Did MIKI ever have a solo in Takanashi's works before now (not counting the unreleased version of Day and Night from SHIKI)?
No, I think it's the first time .
(I thought I knew all of his 37 songs but do you mean that there's a vocal/lyrics version of Day and Night ???)