What are you listening to right NOW?

Fairy Tail Final Series OST 1 / Yasuharu Takanashi

Sword Blooming on the Battlefield, Roar of the Fire Dragon King, Makarov's Determination, Fierce battle full of wounds, Indomitable counterattack are among the best tracks. Ambiants tracks are really amazing also (listen to If friends gather, Celebrate the Reunion...), most positive vibes since Laid-Back camp ost by Akiyuki Tateyama.
Next and final soundtrack coming next week <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ra9hwbSOoo

Battlefleet Gothic Armada II / Doyle W. Donehoo

A lot of Warhammer soundtracks are finally released and Doyle W. Donehoo's ones are awesome as ever.
Dawn of War II Soundtracks were truly masterpieces imo, each race was accurately described.
I really like this track cuz it reminds me the end of "Swordland" :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5coVbAqDxmgWe will serve you...and in return...graaaaaaaant us the power of the music gods! *shouts in blasphemy voice*

Only Human-Delta Goodrem (if you like Celine Dion you would like her. She is a judge on the Australia Voice. She is amazing, plus she beat breast cancer)

442-Wakana (This is like a mashup of a Yuki song, and a wild wild west song lol I love it)

Last edited:
Happy Hello Dau-Wakana I like the title, and it sounds like an anime insert song, like for Cardcaptor Sakura or Angelic Layer

Kaori Oda - Inori Megurite. Interesting, that it has a japanese title, but english lyrics. I think it is a really beautiful song.

I’ll include yesterday’s too — since I purchased Flowers on the 12th, but listened for all the daylight of the 13th!

But here we are on the 14th, and I 👏🏾 CAN 👏🏾 NOT 👏🏾 remove the 2010–2013 E.G.O. Live from my repeat . . . I wish it was summer so I could go back to teaching lyrical dance classes!!!!

I MUST get out choreography for this and Frenetic!!! :TdT:

Nice To Meet Ya-Niall Horan (Why do I like this? It's catchy, I actually like his voice, Flicker had some nice tracks on it)

Back