What are you listening to right NOW?

Lol! I never saw this thing before! Someone tell me there is an HD-er version available somewhere. I want to bask in this ear cancer in full for the first time.

This happened during the time period I abandoned YK because I felt betrayed by the weak musical style of Kalafina, but I guess I got over that a couple years later.

I see this torrent was made, but I wonder if anyone has saved it ?
https://nyaa.si/view/347447

i dont think a hd version exists, the whole thing was livestreamed so idk,,,

i just finished it though and it definitely got better as it went on, it was really just the first 2 songs that were god awfully bad for everyone (and 90% of wakana's parts but yk). Wakana actually sounded pretty alright in gin no hashi & distance though, to her credit. She just ruined hoshikuzu for me :(
and keiko, kaori, and yuriko were killing it by the end ! i actually really liked how kaori sang her parts in dreamscape here too (some parts i actually prefer to the 2008 one) but then wakana came in and ruined it again lmao

anyways np: maybe tomorrow

I'll give my own impressions when I watch it, prob tonight. I actually think I found out about this years ago but didnt watch it then due to the lack of good source.

That nyaa link is the same version that was posted here back in the day and is still on jpopsucky I'm pretty sure.

Minori Chihara - Spiral album - didn't buy it new but enjoying it. Still haven't watched the blu-ray that came with it.

Dude you just rewatched it 6months ago. ;p It's too soon to suffer again.

It's painfully entertaining though. YKL9 DAY 1 and Kalafina ARIA in Mexico are VERY cathartic. I feel like I'm a masochist who actually takes pleasure in listening horrible live performance of songs i actually liked

Mizukagami-Kaori (good song, revisiting her again, I want to see her live at least once in my life, if only I lived in Japan)

Rewatching the yk 2014 live and I forgot that it was wakana doing those lower harmonies during the verses of elemental, they actually sound sooo good lol wow. I actually prefer it to keikos lower harmonies in that song
I actually really like wakanas lower range I wish kajiura wouldve utilized it more

give it to you-Kaori I like this song, it's kind of odd in this album, kind of like in your eyes was for After Eden, but I like that song too heh

finally giving kaoris solo music a try and listening to Gift. only on Working so far but i like it better than i expected! I like how jazzy Working is, i like that it gets to showcase her belting and adlibs more than kajiura songs allow her to

i just rediscovered that performance of hanamori no oka where kaori wasnt there so wakanas on lead and its so..............bad..

Suiren Amaneku Hana-Suara (so good! I love her voice so much, wish Yuki would work with her. It would fit one of her songs so much. Just got this album today as a birthday present (yesterday))

That nyaa link is the same version that was posted here back in the day and is still on jpopsucky I'm pretty sure.

I managed to complete the torrent and I'm seeding it now. I did a spectral analysis of the audio on the torrent 1Gb vs the recent posted 600-ish MB one, and it seems the audio is indeed a bit fuller on the torrent.

torrent:

FormatAAC LC
Format/InfoAdvanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec ID10-2
Duration2 h 15 min 26 s 378 ms
Bit rate196 kb/s
Channel(s)2 channels
Channel layoutL R
Sampling rate48.0 kHz
Frame rate46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression modeLossy
Stream size208 MB (20.8%)

MtLJk9C.png

other thing:

ID2
FormatAAC LC
Format/InfoAdvanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec IDmp4a-40-2
Duration2 h 15 min 26 s 400 ms
Bit rate modeConstant
Channel(s)2 channels
Channel layoutL R
Sampling rate48.0 kHz
Frame rate46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
Frame count380925
Compression modeLossy
Stream size135 MB (20.8%)
DefaultYes
Alternate group1

N6KJhXP.png

Of course I only notice the torrent finished after I spent 2 hours watching the crappier one and paying close attention to dissect the messed up vocals.

the Eurovision 2019 semifinal 1 songs

me as a masochist confirmed because i'm sitting through 2hrs-ish live of some horrible songs sung by mostly bad live singers.

Back