What are you listening to right NOW?

i-mage <in/AR>-Aimer wow. for people saying she slurs her words, go listen to this song. She is so powerful. Love it.

kara no kyoukai- snow is falling.

snow falling is literally one of my least favorite kalafina songs, but i ADORE snow is falling lol. removing the 7th heaven motif from snow falling really hurt it imo

that, and the bridge in snow is falling is FAR BETTER than the one in snow falling.

anw i'm listening to YKL#7 unedited live recording. Wakana was nearly unlistenable the whole time lmaooo i haven't listened to this performance in so long and there's no song with her singing the melody where she wasn't constantly flat or went completely off key. it's painfully refreshing

Rediscovered the ykl9 japanese song special thing ... i cant tell if the sound mixing is just really bad or if everyone just was just bad that day, bc im only 2 songs in and wakana and yuriko do not sound great lol (yurikos voice crack in here we stand, all of wakana in parallel hearts lmao). kaori is generally fine, but her harmonies are sometimes off key. keiko is as always the best but even then she sounds off sometimes. idk how i forgot about this live lol, hopeefully it gets better as it goes

Rediscovered the ykl9 japanese song special thing ... i cant tell if the sound mixing is just really bad or if everyone just was just bad that day, bc im only 2 songs in and wakana and yuriko do not sound great lol (yurikos voice crack in here we stand, all of wakana in parallel hearts lmao). kaori is generally fine, but her harmonies are sometimes off key. keiko is as always the best but even then she sounds off sometimes. idk how i forgot about this live lol, hopeefully it gets better as it goes
Ah. The livestream that we'll never get again lol.

here we stand wasn't a good moment for yuriko indeed. but then there's himitsu and I forgive everything that came before.
the rest is as expected.
keiko is great when shes not too excited and intense.
kaori is fine and then not.
wakana is literal earcancer.

the nostalgic live vol.9 ustream. The one where the concert is only enjoyable and listenable whenever wakana wasn't around

I'm listening to Eden - Kalafina now

@aki ooh Hadestown. Been meaning to check it out but completely forgotten. Kinda want to get back to watching and listening to musicals again but always too lazy to do so

@aki ooh Hadestown. Been meaning to check it out but completely forgotten. Kinda want to get back to watching and listening to musicals again but always too lazy to do so
the Broadway cast recording isn't coming out till next month but you should still try out the original cast live album!

the nostalgic live vol.9 ustream. The one where the concert is only enjoyable and listenable whenever wakana wasn't around

I'm listening to Eden - Kalafina now
Maybe I'm just wishfully thinking but I really want to believe wakana waa sick or something that day because I have never heard her sound that bad before lmao, even in other unedited kalafina lives and stuff she sounds nowhere near as bad as she does here

Lol! I never saw this thing before! Someone tell me there is an HD-er version available somewhere. I want to bask in this ear cancer in full for the first time.

This happened during the time period I abandoned YK because I felt betrayed by the weak musical style of Kalafina, but I guess I got over that a couple years later.

I see this torrent was made, but I wonder if anyone has saved it ?
https://nyaa.si/view/347447

Back