What are you listening to right NOW?

"Life is a Dream (End Credits)" composed by Jerry Goldsmith from the Star Trek V: The Final Frontier soundtrack.

yume ka utsutsu ka-Suara (been listening to her a lot lately, this is a nice song, seems similar to a Yuki song. I wish she would work with her. I think her voice would fit a Kajiura style song)

I just listened to the Dream Port single for the first time in many months, and even though I’m not a big fan of the songs, I noticed how the sound quality is way better than the norm for most Kajiura-produced records. I’m assuming there were different recording and mastering engineers involved than Yuki’s usual crew. I also notice the huge difference in sound quality for the RHH soundtracks. Makes me wish Yuki used better sound engineers who gave a shiite about sound quality.

"Busan Car Chase" (the film version), composed by Ludwig Göransson from Black Panther.

"Hinageshi no Hana no You Ni"
Mai-Otome OST Vol. 2

"Like a Red Poppy."
Powerful; Ms. Kajiura strikes again!

"Mona Lisa Overdrive" by Don Davis and Juno Reactor from The Matrix Reloaded.

Pride-Suara (i wish she would work with Yuki, she has such a great voice. This song is so good. Haruna Luna reminds me of her when her voice goes deep. I love all the Utaware songs.)

Listening to In a Beautiful Morning of May from Petite Cossette and getting some Sweet Song + Symphonia vibes.

Back