• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

What are you listening to right NOW?

wat11

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
or when Wakana says : " I want to stay with Yuki!! "

and behind her creeps in Keiko : "No... I want to start my solo career and do Jazz."

Wakana: "can't be..."

Limits - Pandora Hearts

wat11

Keiko: "Kalafina is nothing without me! You've always put me in the background save a few songs. I deserve more!!! and I can sing better than any of you"

Wakana: " but we've always loved you. How can you do this to us?"

Hikaru shrugs. Keiko walks out the door when plays :

(latter part of) Total Eclipse - Tsubasa Chronicles

wat11

year 2020... Wakana and Hikaru found a new member, Momo. She is an absolute beauty and sings heavenly. A perfect pitch.
They are about to sing at a concert at Tokyo Arena. All glamorous dresses and lights. Suddenly, all lights go black. A word appears in bold red : "WARNING" and turns clockwise in all the screens around the arena.

Wakana: "What is going on? This wasn't part of the concert?"

Hikaru shrugs.

Then slowly Momo takes the center stage and speaks in Keiko's voice !!! : "Kalafina is MINE!!!" turns out Momo was an android built by Keiko to infiltrate Kalafina.

while playing Communication Breakdown - Xenosaga II.

Aelarion

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Every version of canta per me in succession while trying to decide which I like best

I'm leaning towards Deb Lyons' version at the moment

Last edited:

Aelarion

^That's my favorite version. While Yuriko Kaida's versions are nice, I love the weight that Deb Lyons adds to the song, plus the different instrumental arrangement.
Yuriko Kaida's version sounds more ethereal and mysterious, but Deb Lyons' version has more intensity and emotive expression, so that's probably why I prefer it too. :)

Hayden Kurosaki

Currently playing:
The Tower -- Keiichi Okabe, NieR:Automata OST
I love whenever J'Nique Nicole comes in to change the melody and add a third harmony. However, if three people sang this together live, where the hell is that middle note because I can't find it for shit. Actually, to keep both harmonies is kind of hard for me :desksweat:

Previously:
City Ruins (Rays of Light) -- this is basically my new studying song
Possessed by Disease -- (I didn't know this was all one person with all of that range from being so low at the start, but I found it out by live video)
A Beautiful Song -- (I love thinking J'Nique Nicole was a man when I hear this song, because her voice surprised me)
All from NieR:Automata OST