What are you listening to right NOW?

^was just listening to that the other day. I live for that performance of Stars in the Rain

On topic: Ling Tosite Sigure - a over die

My First Story "Merry Christmas" single

I think this is the first Christmas-themed song that doesn't use anything like strings or jingle bells that I've seen :XD:

What's the song about? Why he cryin
Tbh, I'm not sure :XD:, lyrics here. Before this song played though he had at least a 5 minute really emotional speech which I didn't understand either. Since this was their first time performing in Budokan (which is sort of like a rite of passage for music artists), I would guess it was about that. Though I thought it was an odd song for the finale, as it was just a random song on the album it was on (as if Kala ended a live with Usumurasaki)

/end fanboy ramble

ONE OK ROCK- Listen (ft. Avril Lavigne & Aimer)

It's so weird hearing such a common voice in western music as Avril Lavigne along with Aimer :XD:

Despite this I still want OOR's old style back :comeback:

^Wth, that's one weird combo...
I listened and it wasn't bad, just weird.... Song's not really to my tastes tho lol, it's a bit too Westerny for me if that makes sense haha

I haven't been listening to much music recently bc I still can't listen to any SHINee (with the exception of Taemin's solo music) because every time I do I start crying and feeling really nauseous again, which sucks because SHINee and Jonghyun's music especially was 99% of the music I listened to before all this. :/

But I have still been listening to Taemin (to the point where I've memorized every single one of his solo songs pretty much by heart) bc he's the only SHINee related thing I can listen to without feeling sad, ...and I've literally been looping One by One all day. The more I listen to it, the more certain I am that this is my favorite Taemin song. It's so good. That guitar riff. Taemin's ethereal vocals. AHhhhh

In order from most recent:
Yuriko Kaida -- Warp
  • I have developed a slight obsession with this song . . . I wish the intro was shorter with more vocals . . . I also wish this was covered live by FJ a/o Kalafina . . .
Utada Hikaru -- Don't Think Twice / Oath
  • This woman did a very good job upon being asked to return for the third trademark-KH-song request. I'm surprised that people dislike it; personally I already know that I prefer it over Simple & Clean / Hikari, which I still love.
Yuriko Kaida -- My Hometown
  • I'd never heard this song (or Warp) until about 2 weeks ago. Love them.
GARNiDELiA -- Error
  • I'm personally a little bit shocked, for some reason, that I like this song so much. I feel like MARiA pulled out Desir and it was cute, and then she gave us Error and was like, "Just to show everyone I'm not to be f*cked with :idol:"

Last edited:
GARNiDELiA -- Error
  • I'm personally a little bit shocked, for some reason, that I like this song so much. I feel like MARiA pulled out Desir and it was cute, and then she gave us Error and was like, "Just to show everyone I'm not to be f*cked with :idol:"
Lool I agree about MARiA, even though I thought Error & Ai kotoba were mediocre at best :XD: (Désir is top tier GARNiDELiA though imo)

np: MY FIRST STORY- 虚言NEUROSE album, currently on Someday

Evil - SHINee

I keep listening to this song just for Onew's "oh~" at the end. He sounded so good.

Back