Wakana solo career

Atlas Star

Dripping with Kajiura
Wakana's recent Magic Moment concert will be released on bluray on August.
Anyone know the set list?
Edit: NVM

[Title] Wakana Spring Live ~magic moment~ 2021
[Release Date] 2021/8/11
[Product Specification]
<Limited Edition> VIZL-1914 8,580
・Bonus content: Documentary, Photo Book (52 p), Sleevecase
<Regular Edition> VIXL-344 6,380
[Tracklist] ※Same for both editions
1.揺れる春
2.where
3.君だけのステージ
5.ひらり ひらり
6.夕焼け
7.アキノサクラ Acoustic ver.
8.myself
9.メロディー(玉置浩二 Cover)
10.元気を出して(竹内まりや Cover)
11.オレンジ
12.恋はいつも
13.Happy Hello Day
14.magic moment
《アンコール》
15.時を越える夜に
16.春を待つ(Kalafina Cover)
17.あとひとつ

HARU WO MATSU — was never a fan. Eh.

Why not more first album songs............

Last edited:

ritarudandoo

I adore Yuki
She performed her good songs way too early in the concert lol 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 14 are the best songs. Should've ditched those covers esp haru wo matsu and toki wo koeru yoru ni for the actual good songs from her first album like tsubasa, ruriiro no sora, yakusoku no yoake, and kinmokusei. maybe by now she could nail yakusoku no yoake and kinmokusei

Sania

I like Yuki
WAIT I JUST REALIZED BREATHING ISNT ON THE SETLIST WTF
Hmm...
"breathing" always felt a little bit out of place when compared with the rest of the album. The instrumental is positively overwhelming, and I think standard band comp would not be able to do justice to the original.
Maybe they thought the same thus skipped it while arranging the setlist.

Atlas Star

Dripping with Kajiura
Hmm...
"breathing" always felt a little bit out of place when compared with the rest of the album. The instrumental is positively overwhelming, and I think standard band comp would not be able to do justice to the original.
Maybe they thought the same thus skipped it while arranging the setlist.
I agree it’s basically a bad extension of “eve” (is that what that song was called? Lmao). I found the 4x chorus to be annoying after a bit. It just felt a bit forced as a real song.
Nonetheless I still think it’s a bit odd to leave out the intro track to her new record for the live dedicated to said record :(

the live version released from the LE album definitely did sound underwhelming with live band compared to studio, but it was still cute.
M

Sania

I like Yuki
it’s basically a bad extension of “eve” [...] felt a bit forced as a real song.
I admit my impression of "breathing" is that of an independent instrumental piece suitable for a Disney movie, with Wakana vocal added only as an extra. The live versions performed back in December 2019 were definitely nice, but ye, it certainly stood out as an oddball of an opening.

Still, I'm madly in love with the song, I'd give A LOT to ever see and hear it live with an orchestra and a choir.

Atlas Star

Dripping with Kajiura
I admit my impression of "breathing" is that of an independent instrumental piece suitable for a Disney movie, with Wakana vocal added only as an extra. The live versions performed back in December 2019 were definitely nice, but ye, it certainly stood out as an oddball of an opening.

Still, I'm madly in love with the song, I'd give A LOT to ever see and hear it live with an orchestra and a choir.
100% agree on the Disney LMAO that’s exactly how I would label it.