Wakana solo career

I'm actually buying the album for the instrumentals lol the songs are very sleep inducing and they kinda helped me sleeping as I'm suffering from insomnia and had to take sleeping pills... Thank you Wakana for somewhat lulling me to sleep

After having a listen to the album, I have to say it's going to take a while for me to get use to haring her alone with out expecting Keiko and Hikaru to chime in with well placed harmonies and switching off the lead vocal. (I'm left wondering if these non Wakana songs were originally for a Kalafina album with out YK.)

the songs are mostly tailored for Wakana's vocal range and they all sound like they're meant to be sung solo so I don't think that's the case. After all Wakana said that she picked the songs herself.

After having a listen to the album, I have to say it's going to take a while for me to get use to haring her alone with out expecting Keiko and Hikaru to chime in with well placed harmonies and switching off the lead vocal. (I'm left wondering if these non Wakana songs were originally for a Kalafina album with out YK.)

Maybe you werent around when she was singing solo, before Kalafina, aka in Kajiura OSTs and Hikari no Yukue :)

Because you speak as if its the first time ever she sings solo 🙂
Kalafina songs are still a majority, and she hasn't sung solo in years. It makes sense for someone to not be used to hearing her singing by herself, even if she has done it already. I mean, almost all of her solo stuff is pre-Kalafina.

I.. honestly think Wakana new album and all its promotional photoshoots and performance videos are pretty... It's nice to see her with her hair down again like old days, since for the past few of Kalafina stage performances she always had her hair tied in a simple ponytail (TT w TT)

Right now there is a flying dog streaming guesting Wakana on that Line app
Screenshot_20190329-140340.png
Screenshot_20190329-140340.png

Back