Wakana Fall 2018 Live Tour

Read in the lisani article that there's a recording done on the 8/11 concert.
Hope they release it as part of an album or something as I'm dying to know how Kalafina songs sound with orchestra, and specifically how they substitute Keiko and Hikaru's voices with.

Read in the lisani article that there's a recording done on the 8/11 concert.
Hope they release it as part of an album or something as I'm dying to know how Kalafina songs sound with orchestra, and specifically how they substitute Keiko and Hikaru's voices with.
Wakana was referring, I think, to a private recording, I mean a reserved recording made by the staff for her, so she was able to relisten her performance, but there weren't cameras ufortunately!
Let's hope anyway for a release of her new song and the others that she's singing in these days during the tour!

I see, that's unfortunate then. Relistening to your own performances is definitely important for an artist, but I feel it's a waste if it's recorded but won't see the eyes of the public.
Let's hope indeed that day comes when she releases her new song!

I see, that's unfortunate then. Relistening to your own performances is definitely important for an artist, but I feel it's a waste if it's recorded but won't see the eyes of the public.
Let's hope indeed that day comes when she releases her new song!
Totally agree!! I really want to listen all their new songs!! Let's wait and seee :)

Today there was the final performance of 『Wakana Live Tour 2018 ~Toki wo Koete~』

Setlist:
1. overture〜九月 (Kugatsu)
2. カンタンカタン (Kantan Katan)
MC-1
3. 君だけのステージ (Kimi Dake no Stage) ※
MC-2
4. 僕の心の時計 (Boku no Kokoro no Tokei) ※
MC-3
5. 秋の気配 (Aki no Kehai | cover)
MC-4
6. 見上げてごらん夜の星を (Miagete Goran Yoru no Hoshi wo | cover)
MC-5
7. 糸 (Ito | cover)
MC-6
8. 水の証 (Mizu no Akashi)
9. where the lights are
10. 明日の景色 (Ashita no Keshiki)
MC-7
11. 夢の大地 (Yume no Daichi)
12. believe
13. むすんでひらく (Musunde Hiraku)
MC-7 (band member introduction)
14. 翼 (Tsubasa) ※
MC-8
15. 時を超える夜に ※ (Toki wo Koeru Yoru ni)
En1.とんぼ (Tombo)
En2.ひかりふる (Hikari Furu)
Double encore あとひとつ (Ato Hitotsu) ※
※ Original songs

It was also announced that Wakana's first single, as a solo artist, will be released next year.
The single will be titled "Toki wo Koeru Yoru ni".

https://www.sanspo.com/…/20181017/geo18101720470027-n1.html…
https://www.hochi.co.jp/entertain…/20181017-OHT1T50134.html…

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess that proves kalafina is done.
I wonder what kind of song its gonna be

The only reason Wakana and Hikaru are still using Kalafina's name is to boost their solo activities.

I really really wonder if all 3 of them are still in contact after the breakup. Have said it before, relationship in girlgroups is really frail and sometimes fake. they might looked close to each other but in reality they didn't even bother with each other. Almost every disbanded/'broken' girlgroups are like this. Some doesn't even acknowledge the member who left as a part of their group.

I really really wonder if all 3 of them are still in contact after the breakup. Have said it before, relationship in girlgroups is really frail and sometimes fake. they might looked close to each other but in reality they didn't even bother with each other. Almost every disbanded/'broken' girlgroups are like this. Some doesn't even acknowledge the member who left as a part of their group.
It's quite likely they still are. They've been working together for 10 years - a relationship that lasts as long as that, especially when they're still in the same city, doesn't break too easily. There was a LisAni SPICE video shot a while ago, which just showed the three of them talking for 40 or so minutes nonstop while having tea.

Casual work acquaintances struggle to find even regular mundane topics to talk about. Friends can blabber on for hours with each other and not find it boring. They have their own LINE group chat too, which they've said previously they use to talk about random stuff.

The only reason Wakana and Hikaru are still using Kalafina's name is to boost their solo activities.

I'm absolutely sure they keep in touch, but we know they were totally used to spend majority of their time together during these ten years, so I personally wouldn't be surprised if They decided to take a little break. As we can see The Girls now seem to be really enjoying their respective hobbies, which has an extremely positive vibe.
To be absolutely honest, I believe their relationship is more a thing of mutual understanding and respect rather than "true" friendship. And I'm fine with that. It would be rude to them to just blindly believe in what we imagine instead of accepting the facts.

Probably nobody's gonna ever know the truth, after all, Japanese have A++ skill in hiding their true feelings.

I think that their bond is so so strong! They're more than friends, they're like sisters! They always dedicated eachother wonderful words! I have seen them three times live; I have met them randomly in the streets in Bonn with my best friends, and they were chatting smiling together, holding their hands! I'm sure that they're still in contact and I don't lose hope to see them together again!! They will come together again! In the meanwhile they're trying to do their best, taking a break for restoring!
I also hope to listen news soon from Keiko çç

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that their bond is so so strong! They're more than friends, they're like sisters! They always dedicated eachother wonderful words! I have seen them three times live; I have met them randomly in the streets in Bonn with my best friends, and they were chatting smiling together, holding their ends! I'm sure that they're still in contact and I don't lose hope to see them together again!! They will come together again! In the meanwhile they're trying to do their best, taking a break for restoring!
I also hope to listen news soon from Keiko çç

yes, this is it
i am also waiting for Keiko to speak up

Back