w00t? someone soon reaches the FictionJunction rank?

Kerahna said:
in front of people i can't even form proper sentences im so scared of them
xDXDXD waaah cute, talk in front of me I want to see it =P nah jokin xD

On the net you've got more time ? then in real life just think faster xD esier to say than to do...<_<

Faces are funny :3 it's like in a mangaaa

hey are you really afraid of strangers or just shyy ? o__o
I wish you do not do the same with your friends xD

Haha, Kera-chan! Anshin shinai yo! We're pretty much the same there ^_^ No actually...scratch that! start worrying!! :))) (kidding)
I'm a really shy person in real life. I only have about 5-6 people i can be my real self with. But i know them for at least 4 years. New people scare me, but it's not them, it's me. I'm scared of what my stupid mouth can spit out because of my ludicrous amount of stupidity and sheer weirdness.

When there's fresh meat coming here, and i HAVE to meat them, i tend to start thinking "what if i say this and that, what if i do that and this, what if i look like a "adgjaoipdg" to him/her (but it happens mostly with a "him") and scare him/her away!!???" Iiit's natural! ^_^; That's what i get for not getting out and socializing much.

So, the internet is a much safer/nicer/calmer/better place to meet/talk with people because in some cases you get time to think and rethink about what you're going to say and you don't see the face of the one you're talking to. And neither does he/she. I sometimes get the feeling that i can accidentally look in a certain way at people and they'll consider it as a threat or something.

But enough about that in a shorter version : Talking on the internet is better because you still have your privacy (when in a face-to-face talk, people know how you look/sound/even smell) while chatting just to the character/personality of the other people. (Does that make any sense? :D )

Internet conversations have their advantages and disadvantages

Ayashii, you have written most of the advantages but most of them can also work as disadvantages

Advantages:
1) You can talk without having the other in front of you, looking at you so there is less shyness for the shy people and they talk more freely.
2) Less racism, since you are able to talk with the other person and start liking his character before you learn his/her age/gender/skin colour/nationality/relion his believes in
3) Ability to think again before posting (or pressing ENTER) so you seem less idiot that you seem in a live conversation because you dont have stress etc
4) You are able to meet people from all over the world and learn new things about them and their countries or their culture and habits so you
become less racist
5) People see onions/smiles/emoticons instead of your probably ungly face

Disadvantages:
1) You become less sociable in real life since you prefer spending your time in front of the computer typing words
2) You lose the the good parts of a face to face conversation since if the other person is pretty you cant see him and you see onions/smiles/emoticons instead of the warm smile or the loud laughter of the other person
3) You are in danger of getting deluded and/or kidnapped
(I have heard some rumors in real life where a student with perfect school marks straggled himself with a towel after believing thing that people were telling him that if he ties a towel around his neck he will feal pleusure and he will "burn up" and increase his adrenaline levels, in other stories people have met in for the 1st real life after meeting in internet for a long time and they got disappointed/kidnapped/rapped)
4) You in danger that other unknown people will find you personal info

^ those work only for chatting and forums and not for video games

If I forgot anything feal free to say it ^^

Sudrien: Hah!

George: Well...the kidnapping part i disagree. maybe if you're stupid enough to let your 7 year old on the internet... :twitch:
As for the student...well some people are just down right stupid... :ohnoes: You need not imply that it can happen to everybody. @_@
About the danger of people finding out your personal data greater on the net than in rel life...please elaborate :D :XD:

And i agree on the fact that you become less sociable in real life. I can definitely feel the effects. :blood: Don't worry, i'm making efforts :XD:

lol xD
Who do you mean with "someone"? XD

And @ Ayashi:
Why "anshin shinai yo"? XD
You wanted to say that Kerahna should relife, right? :knife:

george1234 said:
Kerahna said:
i think george is still going to get stabbed :plot:

*Punches sudrien* so :knife: ---> :twitch:

I have not yet begun to screw with...

oh.

485c3a61.gif

*draws up a transmutation circle to revive sud, and places a huge pile of red stone in fromt of the circle, in hope to survive*

hahaha, lol, don't kill sud XD

sud ist sooo leet XD

I just came to realize that everytime I see an onion I have to think of Daichi an vice versa oO

:comeback: :ayashii: :omgwtf: :wai: :knife: :cry: :twitch: :desksweat: :plot: :...: :aww: :bwahaha: :vomit: :shy: :goodjob: :gyah: :sweat: :glasses: @_@ :huh: :angry: :bow: :blood: :love: :ghost: :shock: :sohappy: :dote: :hearts: :XD: :please:

Back