w00t? someone soon reaches the FictionJunction rank?

FictionJunction Kerahna!!!! :clap, clap, clap: I'm so envious :wai:

mee 2! But i don't go on the forums everyday, so it's goig to take some months before i get that one.

lololol sud is such a hax0rrrrrrr

how about a new rule: everyone who reaches the final rank that naoise has set, will have to sing a song to a karaoke file and post it before they get the FictionJunction rank :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :plot: :plot: :plot: :plot:

woow 999 posts ? xD
I'm okay with that rule
but you're the closest of that one =D
I want to hear FJ KERAHNA :3

lol yes, yes

she will sound more like BETTA FLASH, but it doesnt matter, I like Erinyes. (now that I am thinking about it, the possible reason why Kerahna was listening to Erinyes the whole day, when I sent it to her, is probably that she has similar voice with the singer)

FictionJunction KERAHNA go forward!!!

Then we will send the song to Yuki, she wil be amazed so kerahna wil go to japan or the whole forum will get an invitation from Yuki to visit japan

hahaha i think their voice is much nicer than mine!
(you'll notice when i...do the fictionjunction thing...)

:omgwtf: nicer or not, FJ KERAHNA is FJ KERAHNA huhuhuhu
who's that betta flash ? ._.

they are a new group that did the ED for Night Wizard i think, they are good :XD: reminds me a bit of rurutia

wah cuuuute little thing xD
heeeeeh that's so strange ! you're completely different/the opposite on teh net <__<

the voice of betta flash sounds like the one of the song disillusion, fate stay night OP...

haha in real life in front of people i can't even form proper sentences im so scared of them >_< on internet i get more time to think about what i'm typing, and i can use FACES instead of my real face to express emotion :desksweat: i think i'm at around the same level of creepyness though :3

ahhh disillusion <3 so good ^_^

Dont say so meanny things about yourself! You underestimate yourself! You are much better than you think in all these things you say that you suck, you are just pessimist.

Trust yourself!

Back