Vocalists biographies

Re:

george1234 said:
田中玲美 (Tanaka, Remi)
Born January 6, 1977 in Tokyo

REMI is a Japanese female singer with very light operatic voice, similar to a mezzo-soprano. She started classical singing in high school at 16. She also used to be in the wind instrument music club while in school, playing the flute and clarinet. After graduating from high school, she majored in classical music and
musicals in a Music school. After graduating she started off as a free vocalist, and every month was performing music that she had written with her friends from school. One of her first works as a professional singer is the ending theme of the game "Memories Off 2nd" titled "Ashita Tenki ni...". She has worked with composers Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto, Shiki, Fairytail, Toriko etc.), Hiromi Mizutani and other Team-MAX members. She has also been a member of the band "Sound Horizon", appearing in the Story CDs of Shonen wa Tsurugi wo..., Roman, Seisen no Iberia, Moira, and Märchen. She was also present at the "DreamPort 2008" concerts, a collaboration between Sound Horizon and Yuki Kajiura. Remi collaborated for the first time with Yuki Kajiura on the Sword Art Online anime soundtrack, providing vocals for the tracks "", "", "", "".

Official Site: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/remi117/

Typo for 'professional' and two minor suggestions in bold :bow: If I'm too late then please ignore me...

Looks great otherwise, it's so nice to have so much info on Remi. :sohappy: I really couldn't find out much about her on my own :uh..:

Final version of the text http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/

REMI is a Japanese female singer with very light operatic voice, similar to a mezzo-soprano. She started classical singing in high school at 16. She also used to be in the wind instrument music club while in school, playing the flute and clarinet. After graduating from high school, she majored in classical music and musicals in a Music school. After graduating she started off as a free vocalist, and every month was performing music that she had written with her friends from school. One of her first works as a professional singer is the ending theme of the game "Memories Off 2nd" titled "Ashita Tenki ni...". She has worked with composers Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto, Shiki, Fairytail, Toriko etc.), Hiromi Mizutani and other Team-MAX members. She has also been a member of the band "Sound Horizon", appearing in the releases of Shonen wa Tsurugi wo..., Roman, Seisen no Iberia, Moira, and Märchen. Remi was also present at the "DreamPort 2008" concerts, a collaboration between Sound Horizon and Yuki Kajiura. She's also releasing solo works under the nicknames REMI and Ventoarioso. Remi collaborated for the first time with Yuki Kajiura on the Sword Art Online anime <a href="http://canta-per-me.net/discography/sao-ost1">Original Soundtrack I</a>, providing vocals for the tracks "Swordland", "We have to defeat it", "Luminous Sword", "A Narrow Escape", "First Town".

She's listed as Tanaka, Remi and is above Tanaka Rie

Later on I will put an anchor links menu (like in the musicians page) for easier navigation (I wonder why I didnt thought of this earlier :desksweat: )

About REMI, wouldn't be better to refer to her as a mezzo-soprano instead of saying "similar to a mezzo-soprano"? They way you wrote it makes it seem like mezzo-sopranos have light operatic voices.

^ copied that line from the text about her that's in whitecrow, I dunno, maybe I'll change it :XD:

Did CruelAngel messaged you because I asked her to update some of the vocalists texts since you dont seem to have time to do it (or you forgot?) ?

The profiles I have noticed that need update are Yuriko's Yuuka's Chiaki's Kaori's, Asuka's (with solo career & non Yuki collabs info). If you find anything else you can update these texts too.

Re:

george1234 said:
The profiles I have noticed that need update are Yuriko's Yuuka's Chiaki's Kaori's, Asuka's (with solo career & non Yuki collabs info). If you find anything else you can update these texts too.

I might be able to help with Chiaki Ishikawa's profile.

^ Τhank you, I didnt know there excisted one :XD:

Do you possibly have time to write a Chiaki profile text like I had asked you in the past ;

Even though Rie Tanaka's bio doesn't necessarily need an update, it probably needs a rewrite...

Everyone knows her as Chii/Freya, Lacus/Meer, Suigintou, Yomi, etc etc etc. She is famous for singing a lot of things but with Yuki, her most popular single has been Fields of Hope from Gundam SEED Destiny.
:uh..:

Maybe something more like this:
A veteran voice actress, Rie Tanaka has provided the voices of well-known characters such as Lacus Clyne (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED), Chi and Freya (Chobits), and Suigintou (Rozen Maiden). Her singing career is also extensive, and "Fields of Hope", a collaboration with Yuki Kajiura for the anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY, remains one of her most popular songs.

Just a quick try with the help of Wikipedia :S

Could someone please update Asuka's biography entry to include:

- For Asuka Kato, we should specify she is working know under the name "Yuuki Aira" , she shares a radio program with Nanri Yuuka-san and her new blog site is http://ameblo.jp/aira-yuuki/

Have done updates to some entries on the vocalists page. They are marked in bold:

Tokyo Konsei said:
...Kara no Kyoukai, Pandora Hearts, Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online and in Yuki's...
-also updated both links with that of Kuga-
Tomokazu Seki said:
-placed a link on "Shoot" to its lyrics page-
Rie Tanaka said:
-replaced her entry, except the links part, with that given by mashiomenu-
Asuka Kato said:
...in February 2001. She is working now under the name "Aira Yuuki" (結城 アイラ), and shares a radio program with Yuuka Nanri. Her latest apperances as ASUKA were on Yuki Kajiura lives vol. 9 Shibuko Special and vol. 10 Kaji Fes
-also added the link to her current blog site-

updated the Kalafina profile page with info about Consolation and the 2 new singles as well as with discography entry for the 2 single and added links to the 2 songs in the "appearances" part. Will have to update the live performances and the lives text sometime too (thinking of making a separate page for the the live performances since they take too much space...) http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/kalafina/

[EDIT]
Replaced the interviews list with links to the interviews page (where the same interviews can be found), and moved the Live performances list to a new page, which you can access by clicking or opening in a new tab the image-link there :)

This way there will be more room for future text :plot:

Back