Vocalists biographies

george1234

That would be impractical since most artists have no menthion of their Kajiura involvement in their websites, or its very limited

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
So? Mentioning them on CPM implies their involvement with Kajiura. And if that's your worry then just list their involvement (or the more important ones) in bulletpoints.
The "issue" above was Aira getting married and her bio/info on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde-Kowz

A short bio, a bit of info on their personal work, and their involvement with Kajiura is more than enough.

Lorde-Kowz

@george1234 , I would suggest changing this from Remi's profile
REMI is a Japanese female singer with very light operatic voice, similar to a mezzo-soprano
to
REMI is a Japanese classically trained soprano.
The original line doesn't make sense since she isn't a mezzo, and her voice isn't "very light", hue.

Also, didn't someone propose to add discography links to each vocalist's bio? I can help with copy/pasting that since I'm not working right now (but still getting paid hohohoh)

Lorde-Kowz

Ya. Or just adding the names of the album where they are credited. Mebbe add them in like a "spoiler box", so you have to click on it to expand the list.

george1234

Nah thats pointless, some works are already menthioned in the bios, and they can easily find them by checking the releases, plus for some the list would be way too long like for Yuriko. Btw i fixed that sentence.

Last edited: