Updating the vocalist pictures on the main page

• Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date
Re:

The cellist Clara Kennedy, a native of Wichita, Kansas , a 2005 graduate of The Juilliard School, began playing the cello at age ten. She has studied with Leslie Moye, Eugene Kim, and Joel Krosnick, who was her private teacher at The Juilliard School. Clara was seated principal cellist of The Juilliard Orchestra and played under conductors such as Otto Werner-Mueller, James DePreist, Raymond Leppard and Gerard Schwarz. She performed and collaborated with artists of varied mediums, at many venues.

Wow, she must be a very very good cellist, to have played with all these people and gone to Juilliard, considering she started at age 10. Usually these people start at age two or whatever...

george1234 said:
What I should do? :rain:

Why don't you just mention their names and give links? If people are really curious then they can look them up :V:

I am in a really difficult position since it looks like that almost all the names she methions are super famous people considering that each has huge wikipedia article

A big list, and not even ONE name I've ever heard of... :spotlight: :rain: except Gerard Schwartz's name seems to ring a bell...

In her first collaboration with Yuki Kajiura she did the main vocal for the Fiction II song "I swear".

Now everyone who reads this will expect new ones. :plot: :XD:

Here's the text for Johan Sara Jr.

source: http://www.johansara.com/

Johan Sara Jr. was born in Alta and grew up with reindeer herders on the vast snow-covered tundra in the arctic north. He is now settled in the Sami town of Maze. The Sami traditional songs, the joik, took the sounds of nature; the wind, the tundra and the sounds of the animals, and let the Sami shaman, the noaidi, express it as music.
Johan Sara Jr. has through his own unique expression continued a thousand year old tradition by adapting the joik to his reality and his contemporary time, he connects the modern to the natural, the sound image of the future with the music of the past. Johan Sara Jr. is one of the world’s best performers in one of Europe’s oldest song traditions, Sami music from the Arctic, the joik. His unique combination of joik and contemporary elements provides a hypnotic and meditative sound, which has been praised both at home and abroad. He has released many albums, his latest one is ORVOS. With Yuki Kajiura he provided vocals for the song "Heigen" of her 2nd solo album Fiction II.

I could make it short but I found all this info too interesting to omit :XD:

*bump*

Because I find pointless to make a whole new thread for this request I post here.

Can someone gather up the most important new things that are not methioned in the vocalists page, so that I can update the vocalists profiles with them, mainly for Yuuka, Asuka (we should methion Yuuka's solo carrer and the collab between the 2), Wakana, Kaori (RHH II and her collab with that band with the tissue girl) ? :plz:

I will be very glad if someone can help :sohappy:

Re:

george1234 said:
*bump*

Because I find pointless to make a whole new thread for this request I post here.

Can someone gather up the most important new things that are not methioned in the vocalists page, so that I can update the vocalists profiles with them, mainly for Yuuka, Asuka (we should methion Yuuka's solo carrer and the collab between the 2), Wakana, Kaori (RHH II and her collab with that band with the tissue girl ) ? :plz:

I will be very glad if someone can help :sohappy:
:XD: :XD: :XD:

sorry but who's that tissue girl?

^ tissuehime is a person on niconicodouga who uploads bass covers of songs, but only films herself from the waist down. tissuehime appears to be female because she wears skirts/school uniforms and a lot of people say she has nice legs but she is a trap, because SHE is actually a HE.

i wonder if this means kaori will get to see his face :XD:

(sorry for the off-topic post.)

Re:

wintersviolet said:
^ tissuehime is a person on niconicodouga who uploads bass covers of songs, but only films herself from the waist down. tissuehime appears to be female because she wears skirts/school uniforms and a lot of people say she has nice legs but she is a trap, because SHE is actually a HE.

i wonder if this means kaori will get to see his face :XD:

(sorry for the off-topic post.)
:ohoho: :ohoho: thanks for explaining it well to me

not concerning the pictures, but rather the text. I was checking out Wakana's entry and read this:

Wakana was present at Yuki LIVE vol.#1, 2, 3 and will perform on the fourth one this summer.

I think something should be done to it, since "this summer" was more than two years ago. :XD:

Oh, on that note, I noticed something in Wakana's profile too:

As Keiko Kubota, Wakana participates in FictionJunction and Kalafina projects.

Unfortunately, that sounds as though this is saying that Wakana uses the name Keiko Kubota as a pseudonym when performing in FJ/Kala :imdead:

Just to make sure there's no confusion, I'd suggest something like "Wakana participates, like Keiko Kubota, in FictionJunction and Kalafina projects." :bow:

^ Done, I also updated her profile with her new stuff and Kaori's too. Now remain the Yuuka, Yuriko and Asuka profile updates.

Back