Updating the Merchandise section

george1234

Hi everyone :hi: Kera was thinking a long time now (1 year?) about making a section for merchandise where people could see all the stuff sold for the promotion of Kalafina, FJ or Yuki Kajiura, past and present ones. The issue came back to discussion when I told her about making a special page for Kalafina Record since it cant go to any of the existing sections.

What are you thinking about it ? Moreover should be a standalone one (with button in the main site navigation) or should we put in an other one (Vocalists or Live Events) ? Also who is going to work on it (gather information, make the pages and update them each time things are coming out) since I'm already full with the other sections, but I can still help in educating the person who's going to take the responsibility of this section.

Waiting for your suggections :bow: :plz:

I think it can be a new section since there are tons of possible entries already

It doesn't have to be per item, we can make one entry per set (e.g. Kagayaku set, 3rd anniversary set)

there will be a lot of work going back into history to find all the merchandise that was released @_@

Re:

Kerahna said:
It doesn't have to be per item, we can make one entry per set (e.g. Kagayaku set, 3rd anniversary set)

I agree on that but some will have to be separate, since they are related to many releases/ tours eg Kalafina Record.

You mean make a separate section for all merchandise instead of posting them to the news section like we have it now?

No we will do both, we will first post them at the news and then we will make pages for bunches of them eg Kalafina After Eden Tour Merchandise, Kalafina Asia Tour Merchandise, Yuki Kajiura Anniversary, Dream Port, Yk Live vol 7 etc (and ther we will have details for each one and maybe pics of them). Like it happens with the releases and the discography, if you want to get an idea.

Dunno. :uh..: I've already got two sections with a lot of work PAINFULLY waiting for when I get my hands on them. :spotlight:

Re:

Kerahna said:
there will be a lot of work going back into history to find all the merchandise that was released @_@

Quoted for truth.

Well I can try but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time since my uni classes start next monday.

^ We dont need to rush, you can start gathering the info for merchandise from the various events, think about How you will do it, and start making when you find that you have enough time to work on it :)

i'll make a recruitment announcement on next newspost but yuki can feel free to provide guidance since you know so much about merchandise XD

and omg what are you studying? :XD:

@Kera: *off-topic* Accounting. $_$

I can help providing the info. My uni wifi sucks badly and I have to live in dorm for my first year even though it's so close to my house :blood:

Sorry for double post.

I did some thoughts on how the Merchandise page could look like.

My first idea was this. :nophoto:

Kerahna said it look like a good idea but it will require alot of work (since we will need to upload different pic for each item and modify the code so that the page has 3 different columns, and if the details for one of the products is big it wont fit).

Then she proposed to put a general pic at the top of every entry of merchandises. Like this one http://gallery.canta-per-me.net/display ... fullsize=1 and the post details for every product below it.

So I made something like that for Kalafina Record here http://canta-per-me.net/kalafina-record/

what's your opinion?

I support that event though we will be making entries for group of Merachandise it would be good if something has alot of info for it to have its own entry, Kalafina Record for example. http://canta-per-me.net/kalafina-record/ I am thinkng of placeing a Description part for it too. The front of the section will probably be like that http://canta-per-me.net/sheet-music/off ... eet-music/.

George, I want to ask this merchandise page is selling things by canta per me net or is provide the link for us to buy it?

Back