ULTIMATE SPAMTOPIC!

i dont remember how much the sharpies cost but the old highlighter was free :XD:

OMG GOOD LUCK ON MANGA CONTEST
if you go to japan you know what you have to do

hohoho i was studying anatomy for exam and noticed a word with 3 "o"s in a row!

salpingooophorectomy: removing the ovary and uterine tube :3

wooot 3 "O" xD
it's the first time I see it <____< how do you pronounce it ? o__o staying on the o during 3 sec ???

hm how was the exam ? xD

A short storyyy a friend gave me from I don't know where <_<
The Zero, is it really null ?
One day, the number 6 invited all the numbers exept the Zero. The angry 0, drunk was going to waste the party. He knocked the door, the number 6 opened it, the 0 shouted directly "Why? :omgwtf:
"I'm afraid that someone will multiply with you and become a zero...Moreover, the one who will add up you will have nothing <_< said the number 6. Besides, you have to respect me, because I'm bigger than you.
- Bigger than meh ?! said 0 he tighten his belt and became a 8 And now ?? said him."
The 6 change his position and became a 9 ! "Bigger ?" answered him
The tightened 0 (alias the "8") just lie down and became infinite. Teh 6 stayed beaten o_o

omg thats so cool :XD:
the exam was ._.
like all exams

well its over :3
time to study for the next twooooo

I Agree, really cool story! Just, there was one more possiblity, after 0 became infinity, 6 could become angr,y and kick 0 so badly that infinite turned :plot: :XD: into 3

my wireless internet is horrible today, it is always disconnected and works for about 1 minute every 10 minutes >_< so NO INTERNET FOR ME TODAY

I WILL STUDY

YEAAHHHHHHHHHH

and tomorrow i am going home :XD: :XD: :XD:

waaahaha !! it's juli mizrahi in realll!!! XDXDXDXDXD

hey yea your exams are finished ? ._.

dripping with kajiura xD

i went to make prints to sell at Anime North yesterday and the store wanted to charge $1 just for OPENING EACH FILE FROM OUR USB DRIVE o_O wtf

we left and submitted the files online instead, to save the $13 we would have wasted otherwise >_<

i googled through a proxy today and found our site at the bottom of the first page of results for "yuki kajiura" !!! thanks everyone for making this possible :bwahaha:

Kerahna said:
i googled through a proxy today and found our site at the bottom of the first page of results for "yuki kajiura" !!! thanks everyone for making this possible :bwahaha:

Great!!!

I just bought a new mp3-player (2gt) and now its full of Kajiura's music. It's only "Kajiura-player". Ok, maybe Sound Horizon gets to it... its just maybe. But, if there goes something else music, i have to buy new one ;_______________________;

I simply googled today (actually, just now :XD: ) and it's the 4-th result on the second page. ...Not fair!!!! :comeback:

Back