ULTIMATE SPAMTOPIC!

Daichi, tried Spyware doctor? :D NOD32? Kaspersky? Bit Defender? "blink blink" :D

Oh, AND WHOOOOPPYYYYYY!!!!! 3000+ POSTS!! WE'RE GOOOOOOD!!! "chills" :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: 8)

"throws a party" ;)

3000 posts already ??
too fast >_<
too furious <_<

Are you okay guyz ._. ?
health is very very important !

I feel OK :) But i ain't so sure about Daichi...there seems to be something wrong with him...but then again, there's something wrong with all(most all) of us :D am i right or am i right?

Ayashii said:
Daichi, tried Spyware doctor? :D NOD32? Kaspersky? Bit Defender? "blink blink" :D

Oh, AND WHOOOOPPYYYYYY!!!!! 3000+ POSTS!! WE'RE GOOOOOOD!!! "chills" :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: 8)

"throws a party" ;)

I can't download it.... so simpe

My post rate hasnt increased much.The members who post much are Ayashii, Zuiyon, Rion and lets not forget to methion Kerahna who has reached the 700> posts. No, I have nothing myself, are the rest of you ok?

Sharpie's pink highlighers are not fluorescent, its kind of annoying, its just a pink marker >_<

i have a fluorescent pink highlighter but it ran out of ink.
Sharpie's blue is nicer than usual, its light colored and words show through clearly. the yellow is teh same as other yellows, bright and nice until the paper absorbs the fluorescence o_O i've noticed that pink is not affected by this fading so i like to use pink.

except the pink that is not out of ink, is not even fluorescent >_< stupid Sharpie.

Here is the link for the photo with the sea turtle. My father took it with his digital camera the previous summer, the place where we took it is in the southern Peloponnese, in a municipality names Limeni. We where in a restaurant , where the staff was cleaning the fish the customers have ordered from their inners and was throwing them into the sea , where there were baby fish, which were eating them , and at one point that turtle appaered and started eating too. The photo is HD. Enjoy. http://rapidshare.com/files/109331374/S ... e.JPG.html

wah that's cute but but but...gurlz have so many useless pencils xD
how much did they cost to ya ?

I'm beginning a new 6-pages-manga for an other contest wherein we can win a voyage in japaaaan :omgwtf:

Back