TVA「Sacred Seven」OP:FJ,ED:Yuuka

Re:

murrue02 said:
I thought Takumi Ozawa was a guy, I don't know the name sounds like it's from a guy's. Oh well.She isn't so girly, more like a tomboy. :XD:
"Ozawa Takumi" is not her real name though. She mentioned before that it's an alias consisting of a mixture of her real name and some other characters. She said this when she dropped by as a guest on Yuuka's radio show last time. And despite how she dresses, her mannerisms are actually somewhat feminine and demure. She reminds me a little of Kajiura during interviews (or at least that's what I noticed in the video). :)

And perhaps this is a better photo of her, as small as it is?
:nophoto:

^ Yes, it is, thanks! When she looks serious, it's kind of startling... :spotlight: And Yuuka looks cute, as usual.

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
murrue02 said:
I thought Takumi Ozawa was a guy, I don't know the name sounds like it's from a guy's. Oh well.She isn't so girly, more like a tomboy. :XD:
"Ozawa Takumi" is not her real name though. She mentioned before that it's an alias consisting of a mixture of her real name and some other characters. She said this when she dropped by as a guest on Yuuka's radio show last time. And despite how she dresses, her mannerisms are actually somewhat feminine and demure. She reminds me a little of Kajiura during interviews (or at least that's what I noticed in the video). :)

And perhaps this is a better photo of her, as small as it is?
Thanks for enlightening me Keiri.I don't know much about Takumi Ozawa so...By the way, she looks like Yuki on the pic w/ Nanri. :]

^
Nah, it's totally understandable. :)

"Takumi" is more of a masculine name after all. Ozawa herself mentioned that she's often mistaken for a guy by people who have heard of her alias but have never met her in person so whenever she meets face-to-face with them for the first time, they would often end up being surprised that she's a woman. :XD:

^ probably people will have this expression: :fwa:

So now I wonder what is Takumi Ozawa's real name?
And the Yuuka Nanri's album next year would be all Takumi Ozawa collab?

Thanks for the info :bow:

Re:

murrue02 said:
So far no concrete details on this yet. We'll just have to wait a little longer for upcoming news. Safe to say, Ozawa would most likely be doing some of the songs but probably not all of them. :)

maybe her songs before tsukishirube will be included...

heck, yuki might even compose 1-2 songs... maybe?

murrue02 said:
elcazador said:
http://dreamfield.seesaa.net/article/230709812.html#trackback

Special Event Setlist:
【Yuuka】
01.Shizuku
02.Tsukishirube
03.Ame no Sanpomichi
04.Anata to watashi no uta
05.Kiseki

【FictionJunction】
01.stone cold
02.Parallel Hearts
03.Nohara
04.Mizu no Akashi
05.Michiyuki
06.eternal blue
---------------------------------------
BTW,Yuuka's 1st solo album will be released next year.

I LOVE THE SET LIST FOR FICTIONJUNCTION :]
Second.

I wish I had been there! :cry:

Keiri said:
murrue02 said:
So far no concrete details on this yet. We'll just have to wait a little longer for upcoming news. Safe to say, Ozawa would most likely be doing some of the songs but probably not all of them. :)
I see. .I hope Yuki would compose a couple of songs if this album isn't an all Takumi Ozawa - Yuuka Nanri collab :]

Re:

Keiri said:
^
Ozawa herself mentioned that she's often mistaken for a guy by people who have heard of her alias but have never met her in person so whenever she meets face-to-face with them for the first time, they would often end up being surprised that she's a woman. :XD:
Well, it's quite understandable since she dresses like a guy :ohoho:

I hope she will write some awesome songs for Yuuka's album :dote:

FJYuuka%20blog%20sept06.jpg

:ayashii:

:ohoho: I also thought about those pictures when I saw Ozawa-Nanri picture.

ninetales said:
No offense to Ozawa-san, but I think Kajiura-sensei is prettier :imdead:
Totally agree! :goodjob:

Re:

ninetales said:
Maybe Ozawa-san is more handsome instead of prettier... :psst:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
ninetales said:
Maybe Ozawa-san is more handsome instead of prettier... :psst: