価格:VTCL-35114
発売元:フライングドッグ/販売元:ビクターエンタテインメント
:dote:

elcazador said:
2ch info(has not been confirmed)

http://www.sacred7.jp/
OP stop cold フィクションジャンクション
ED 輝跡-kiseki- 南里侑香
Apparently that info was published in June's issue of Newtype. Guess we'll need to wait for the proper announcement on the official website.

I knew they were doing a song!! :sohappy:

The anime design do look bad but the anime sample they had in the video wasnt that bad.

Hope the songs turn good.
I wonder if Yuuka will be into FictionJunction too this time since Yuki was talking about "5 voices" :ayashii:

Shonen Anime? Why does it seem that FJ always does Shonen Anime :cry:

*watching the trailer* Oh, mecha anime. Enthusiasm level near 0% :tea:

and talking 'bout the title... stop cold?! what does it mean... :desksweat:

finally, a new fj song...
hope this'll really happen

I wonder if Yuuka will be into FictionJunction too this time since Yuki was talking about "5 voices"

But if she's doing the ED solo as I undestood... Can we expect her to appear in the OP as well, as part of a band? No precedents come to mind...
The show is from Sunrise, and the pics look like something from Megaman Zero rather than a standard mecha. :XD:
Wiki has no info, but I dug up the following on a Russian review site:

Director: Yoshimitsu Ohashi (Aquarian Age - Sign for Evolution, Galaxy Angel, Witchblade)
Script: Shin Yoshida (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Karas)
Original character design: Mitsumi Inomata (Future GPX Cyber Formula, Windaria, Tales of Eternia)
Original costume design: Ippei Gyōbu
Character design: Yuriko Chiba (Planetes, Steel Angel Kurumi, To Heart), Eiji Nakata (Eureka Seven)

So, the director used to work on Aquarian Age. By the way, he also directed Bakumatsu. As you remember, Yuki was involved in both projects. :ayashii:
I liked Inomata's designs for Tales of Eternia, and so far I like the design here.
1.jpg

OP stop cold フィクションジャンクション
ED 輝跡-kiseki- 南里侑香

Kiseki is a Japanese word, and they write it in Latin alphabet, then they write FictionJunction in katakana... Go figure. :desksweat:
The title has as many chances for ukatsu as the whole announcement (I have yet to forget Sanctuary and Vespertine :knife: :XD: ), butif it's real... hey, it sounds cool and promises a really energetic, powerful song.
Ah, having all five FJ girls sing in one song would be awesome... :shy: All we can do is hope.

Shonen Anime? Why does it seem that FJ always does Shonen Anime

Was Ookamikakushi shounen? :confu:

"Stop Cold" may refer to a heart, I think. Like, well, in a moment of shock or something like that. But it may just as well refer to kinetic movement (stop advancing, walking forward physically and the likewise blahblahblah depending on the plot). Anyway, IIRC "stop cold" generally means "stop abruptly".

^ I'll be honest and say that if the title is really "stop cold", it's an ultra ridiculous-sounded title and I will go facepalm so I wish if FJ really fills the spot, please not that title. :glasses:

^the title of ed 輝跡-kiseki-
very similar with how (character something)-tsukishirube- and (character something)-shizuku- were written

mmm... :ayashii: maybe not credited as fjyuuka this time

Re:

Finally!

Yuki88 said:
*watching the trailer* Oh, mecha anime. Enthusiasm level near 0% :tea:
and talking 'bout the title... stop cold?! what does it mean... :desksweat:
+1 :ohoho:

joel_jman said:
^the title of ed 輝跡-kiseki-
very similar with how (character something)-tsukishirube- and (character something)-shizuku- were written

mmm... :ayashii: maybe not credited as fjyuuka this time
Composer & Arranger is Takumi Ozawa for sure.

^
My bet would be Ozawa too. Many others are speculating likewise. Would be nice if it's FJYuuka but the probability of the ED is heavily leaning towards Ozawa judging from the looks of that title.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ I'll be honest and say that if the title is really "stop cold", it's an ultra ridiculous-sounded title and I will go facepalm so I wish if FJ really fills the spot, please not that title. :glasses:

+1. Yuki88, isn't "stop cold" a name of one brand of flu drug in our country? Here it is:
:nophoto:
but I DO wish that FJ will fill that spot.

^ oh lol really?! :XD: no wonder it rang my bell though I had no idea what it was :XD:

LOL so you don't know that? When I see the "stop cold" title, what I can think about is that flu drug.. :uh..:
SO PLEASE DON'T USE THAT TITLE.. :blood:

Back