Traffic Analysis

Kerahna

Administrator
I installed Google Analytics a week ago, and here is the stats on our site :3 (in one week) i probably posted it in the wrong topic but i dont CARE XD

the stats below do not include the forum

770 visits
2799 pageviews
3.64 pages/avg visit
5 minutes, 16 seconds per visit

So, about 100 visitors a day! thatis like 3x as much as my deviantart page >_< I was so surprised when i saw the first day of results come in, i had no idea there were actually visitors because this site doesnt even show up when you google "yuki kajiura" XD hahahaha good job everyone :3

The most popular pages (apart from the main page) are
1. sheet music
2. lyrics
3. vocalists
4. yuki kajiura
5. discography (omg i have to get to finishing that!)

LOL ! yea that's a off topic xD
hey are you sure that the 770 visits are not containing some "bots"
thatis like 3x as much as my deviantart page
haha your not as famous as Yuki you know =P
hohoho
(°~° people saw our fake discogrphy AAaaah when wil you finish it ?! >__< do you need some help ?)

That people visit the lyrics section are good news for me (the lyrics editor) :D

I would have finished all the song but I have problem with See-Saw (of whom I cant find the non- anime song english translations) Chiba Saeko I have found lyrics for only 2 of the 12 songs, Fj Yuuka I cant find the unpopular song lyrics (like Piano), Kalafina , none is doing their translation (I check gendou every day)

We need a member from Japan who will know enough good japanese to understand the songs and have a good level of english to be able to communicate with us and make a good translation of the songs, and of course not lazy to help

There's probably a few bots. At one point, this forum had 4 or 5 new "fake" members signing up every day! Then we installed the question and that's kept them out :3 they can't get in anymore~~ wahahahahaaa

We do get a few visitors from japan (for some odd reason...o_O they can just find yuki info in japanese its much easier!), maybe if one ever joins the forum we can harass him/her into helping out ;)

what a lovely idea, Kerahna! ^^; uhm, waht if one of them was Yuki-megami herself? Or her agent/s? :D Maybe they wanna see what's the best english fan site to prepare yuki for regging here? :D or for just a little visit? :D ;) Nvm, i'm fantasizing. :))

Oh, and, when i logged in just now i saw there was a google bot in here too! ^^

Since google analytics started tracking the site in february, popularity has been increases muchly :XD: the number of visits we get through search engines has doubled (possibly partially due to the fact that i realized less than a month ago that it's a good idea to put the name YUKI KAJIURA in the main site <title> tags >_<) :XD:

these are the visits sent from search engines only. Google takes up around 90% of them, and yahoo the other 10%. ^_______^

Ahh I wish this site could get higher on the results for "Yuki Kajiura" :( There was a time when it was nowhere to be found, and now it's fluctuating between page 3 and 6 of the results lol :XD:

googleanalyticsapr.jpg

ah that's explains why our comunity is growing so faster than before...
I thought that was due to my magic power :omgwtf: :wai:

hahahahhahahaa :XD:

Ahh..magic power we need some magic power :( one of the ways google ranks results is using their PageRank thing, which ranks your page higher when more pages are linking back to it. E.g. if we get a link to our site on a popular site that has a lot of sites linking to IT, then google will bring our site higher on the results ^^; It's hard to get though >_< I think the links from Kazado's and Allexiel's sites help a lot :XD:

Hopefully fiction-junction.cn too, they grew so fast in the one month O_O almost 200 members ;_; but I don't know how their pagerank is, since they are relatively new theres probably not too many sites linking to them yet but holy crap they are popular :XD: *jealous*

all of china has more fans than all of the rest of the world that speaks english? :desksweat:

Not to methion that our lyrics section is first in visits right before the main site :P We got to update it.

/
3,648 28.38%
/lyrics
1,442 11.22%
/sheet-music
1,316 10.24%
/music-downloads
475 3.70%
/yukis-vocalists
377 2.93%

If we spread the link to CPMe in DA, in every comments, will it bring our site higher on the google results ? xD
Kazado's site ? O___O what is it ? :XD:
heeeeh fj.cn is old or new ??? ._.
I think the fact that chinese is close to japan, and that it's easier for japanese to "share" and spread their culture in neighbour countries, helps Yuki of being popular in China...
In europe it's more difficult <.< people are not just begining to discover manga and amine but they begin to recognize and accept it I think...so for the music we have to wait more...and Japanese music CDs are rare in Europe (however, SOME Yuki CDs are sold in France...).
"all of china has more fans than all of the rest of the world that speaks english?"
hmmmm you know...in China they are 1 billion :XD:

we need your magic power kerahna ! :3

china's supposed to not have so many fans because so many people in china hate everything to do with Japan because they won't admit to their war crimes or something (from what I've heard, they've apologized with "sorry" but didn't use the word "crime" in reference to what they did).

For some reason google seems to be ignoring the links on dA, maybe because they're too new or maybe for some other reason (I noticed that they DON'T have the "nofollow" tag that wikipedia puts on links to prevent crawlers from following it.... so i dunno why it would be invisible)

Kazado's site is http://kazado.blogsome.com :3

and yeah :XD: lyrics section has passed the sheet music section for views :XD: I think it's because of all the rare kajiuran lyrics we uploaded that's not available on other sites. :3

yea japan and china are "enemies"...but Yuki is still very popular <_<

hehehehe we have many lyrics :D
someone sing in tha forum ?

I guess evere webmaster cares about traffic :)

I'll share my graph for the same period as you, about the visits... If you'd like to compare :)

VisitsFJ.jpg

Of course, those are visits of a period where I haven't updated my blog at all...

One thing I found out, is people like to subscribe to feeds... but don't really know how it works. http://www.feedburner.com helps you put RSS right in their mailbox :)

i have the feed here directed to feedburner, but i havent dont anything else with it ^^; can't find a spot in the layout where those "chicklets" would look nice >_> but hopefully just clicking on the "subscribe" button will be enough ^^;

lul wooow :sohappy: it doubled since february ! :omgwtf:
yay spreading love of our yuki x3

Back