Theme fixes

March 31 - enforcing maximum image width on supporting browsers; images wider than 616 pixels will be shrunk to keep the page from being stretched wider.

This mostly effects a few signature images. Personally, I think the height should be limited too - but will wait to see if people have opinions on that one.

on the other forum I moderated in, the signature size is 450px x 150px

and the maximum height for the posted image(s) is 300px.

[edit]

the

I think a 600x200 limit would work all right. Just look at mine! It isn't that much of an eyesore, is it? :dote:

Of cause there will always be seizure-signatures, but they aren't anywhere to see on the board, no?

i think it's good get opinions from people who have and like tall sigs
but i have no problem with them

specifying Image height ... yeah. There is no quick fix for that.

There are two possible options for sigs that that would exceed the maximum height:

1. Cut off at height limit (Overflow: none;)
2. Force scrolling if above height limit (Overflow: auto;)

I'd sort of prefer #2.

... Moonlight04 and Nick Hunter's sigs definitely would be affected, some other are close.

if it only affects 2 people i don't see why we even need to do it :ohoho:
besides doing it probably inconveniences them more than seeing their signatures inconveniences us

Hey, if my sig is too big for the forum, I can simply shrink it. So I don't see myself affected much anyway. :tea:

Awww...that's the end of all the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider jokes.

^_________________________________________________________________^

Back