The ridiculously random postings thread!

@Immortal: lol wow... I just went through some of the other ones. They really don't sound like themselves. I guess they sound different when singing others' songs. :ohoho:

^it's harmless karaoke, so it'd make sense if they sound different :ohoho: ofc, there are a few exceptions (like totoro, which was their first completely on the spot improvisation :love: )

I currently have this earphone, which comes with the phone I just bought, that when I plug it on a device other than my phone and then play music, the songs played have their main vocals filtered out (e.g. can hear the second voices clearly). I like it. :ayashii:

So last night at work over the intercom I hear something about "catching on fire." Then my manager comes over and goes "I'll handle it, like the professional that I am" lol It turns out that the cigarette smoke catching thing caught on fire. lol I just think that it's ironic that something that's supposed to prevent fires caught on fire.

Just watching NHK World Online, there was a news feature shown which was being narrated by "Chiaki Ishikawa".

I wonder if this is the same Chiaki that we know...

Probably it is. Singers are hired for narration quite often.

Some time ago they were playing a YK anime ost in some other show too :XD:

Re:

chrisgarci said:
Just watching NHK World Online, there was a news feature shown which was being narrated by "Chiaki Ishikawa".

I wonder if this is the same Chiaki that we know...

It's quite a common name, but her voice is fairly distinctive once you get to know it from Animelo Summer Live MC's and other concert MC's and interviews and... (-:

Back