Τhe request thread

Has anyone been purchasing Kalafina's hirez catalogue?

I am curious if the repeat songs on hirez All Time Best and The Best Red/Blue are the same exact files (Audio MD5) or are they actually different masters.

I have the hirez main albums and singles but I never got any of the compilation albums. Trying to figure out/decide which to get since they have some missing stuff inbetween. Namely prologue and a couple of missing singles that never had hirez releases outside those compilations.

Hello, would anyone be able to provide the unreleased Shiki birthday stream rips? I've tried all kinds of things to extract the rar files provided in the birthday stream thread but I've been unable to extract all of them correctly with any method for some reason...

I believe I'm only missing tracks 8, 9, 11 & 12, so like half the knk 3 demos

looking for yk's kimetsu no yaiba tracks from the orchestra concert and yuukakuhen releases, as well as her tracks from deemo

Hello, would anyone be able to provide the unreleased Shiki birthday stream rips? I've tried all kinds of things to extract the rar files provided in the birthday stream thread but I've been unable to extract all of them correctly with any method for some reason...

I believe I'm only missing tracks 8, 9, 11 & 12, so like half the knk 3 demos
need the m4a/flacs or transcoded mp3s?

need the m4a/flacs or transcoded mp3s?
mp3s, but either should be fine.

btw I've had the same problem with extracting the unreleased Boogiepop rips (I only got the first 4 tracks), so if you would be able to provide those as well I'd be ovejoyed

mp3s, but either should be fine.

btw I've had the same problem with extracting the unreleased Boogiepop rips (I only got the first 4 tracks), so if you would be able to provide those as well I'd be ovejoyed
How peculiar...
If you don't mind me asking - are you using winrar to extract those rars? Did you try repairing them?
I'm pretty sure I had a recovery record on each file.

Last edited:
How peculiar...
If you don't mind me asking - are you using winrar to extract those rars? Did you try repairing them?
I'm pretty sure I had a recovery record on each file.
I've tried using a few different options in 7-Zip, it won't open as archive and when I exctract the files it just skips the password promt then shows the progress bar and extracts no files. I've tried forcing the password promt and entering "cpm" but the result is the same.

I tried using a few online tools and found the Archive Extractor tool on 123apps. Using that I managed to extract most of the KnK rips and 4 out of the 50 Boogiepop rips. I haven't tried any other apps since they're just regular rar files and I've never had any problems like this before with extracting stuff. I figured asking for new files would be easier than trying to figure out what's wrong with the rar files

How absolutely bizarre.

I just downloaded boogiepop (fionguideBoogie.rar 96 204 986 bytes) from my guide thread and it works perfectly fine in my (probably ancient) 7-Zip 19.00, too. Same for my knk stream transcodes (shikistream2022mp3.rar 54 404 334 bytes) from the birthday stream thread.

Last edited:
I just found out I had Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~Sing a Song Tour~ [Streaming+]. I extracted the audio and split the tracks, MP3 320kbps.
PM if you want the link to DL it. :ohoho:

hey guys, I found this channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxqIWGVptJtzAyjNf23lYYw

A bootleg vol.#15 is up there, judging by the setlist, it's one of the performances in China. Problem is the last 4 songs were deleted. So I was wondering if anyone here had these...
Oh that's my channel. They were removed because of copyright. The weird thing is it doesn't say who copyrighted it.
I'll send you a .rar with all the files.

Can't tell which tumblr you're talking about but maybe (and likely) it's the one who shan't be named.

Back