Τhe request thread

So here's another deep cut inspired by @Justisamuel 's recent Live section question.

Does anyone know if any DVD or Bluray featured the original studio full FictionJunction YUUKA "inside your heart"? Be it in credits, menus, extras or whatever.

Don't bother checking vol.4 Part 1 DVD (sadly it's lossy in that DVD's endroll credits, only audience noise in menu) or MADLAX DVDs (only have the TV size).

I'm trying to put together a collection of songs, which don't have such dynamic range compression as their released version.

Last edited:
Frankly I did not know where to ask this.
More questions based on JASRAC:

What are these titles?

217-1020-1 恋の勇士たち (lyrics only)
217-1023-6 恋の矢に当たり
217-1024-4 学問って何? (lyrics only)
217-7629-6 君よこの胸に
217-7630-0 恋とはどんなもの
217-7633-4 恋は魔物
217-7635-1 学問崇拝の歌
217-7636-9 愛こそは平和をなせる
217-7639-3 私たちは運命の女神

According to descriptions they are from this:
恋の骨折り損より
コイノ ホネオリゾン ヨリ
KOINO HONEORIZON YORI

Don't know what "Koi no Honeorizon" is.
Don't know how to check when they were registered but I'd guess between ERASED & LORD. Still on Spacecraft.

Edit:
Hmm. Some are music and some are just lyrics with Shingo Katano 片野真吾 on composition.

Edit2:
Problem solved. Seems like it's some 2016 musical/opera/theatre project with Shingo Katano being the main guy responsible. Seems you guys already knew about it since george was asking about pamphlets for it some 5 years ago, lulz.
Code:
https://shingomusic.com/category/schedule/2016年/page/2/

劇団スーパー・エキセントリックシアター  斬新活喜歌劇「恋の骨折り損」

日時:2016年
2月24日(水)19:00-
2月25日(木)14:00-
2月26日(金)19:00-
2月27日(土)13:30-/17:30-
2月28日(日)13:30-

原作:W.シェイクスピア
翻訳:小田島雄志
脚色・演出:八木橋修
音楽監督・作曲:片野真吾
作詞作曲:梶浦由記
作詞:高橋知伽江
振付:JUN, HIDEBOH

We never got a release for GAIA from Great Nature either, did we?

182-4721-1 GAIA
GAIA
エンディング/驚き!地球!グレートネイチャー(NHKBSプレミアム)
オドロキ チキュウ グレエト ネイチャア 
ODOROKI CHIKYUU GUREETO NEICHAA

Ignoring sagitta luminis 10th anniversary and inside a dream, I guess everything else that I am noticing and isn't ancient is common knowldge and just general show entries with no specifics. LORD. Eien to Nishipa. Tokyo Revelations. Hokuto no Ken 3-5.

Last edited:
I just found out that the PRINCESS-PRINCIPAL THE LIVE BD contains a making of feature. Anyone here has that?

EDIT: I found it on YouTube, but it's not BD quality.

Last edited:
We never got a release for GAIA from Great Nature either, did we?

182-4721-1 GAIA
GAIA
エンディング/驚き!地球!グレートネイチャー(NHKBSプレミアム)
オドロキ チキュウ グレエト ネイチャア 
ODOROKI CHIKYUU GUREETO NEICHAA

nope, we're still waiting for a WoS vol.2 (off: i have better hope for this than hiatus x hiatus resuming in the near future LOL)

regarding koi no honeorizon, i didn't know she had ventured in the stage musical scene again, i remember the nansho one from way long ago with Yuuka.

Does anyone still have HQ booklet scans "Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31"? I'm about to do the 13th-anniversary post of the live DVD this Friday on a music FB page. I'm looking for pictures to use in the post. Screenshots don't seem to it justice. Thanks in advance!
Edit: Nevermind, I just got the scans.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a large size YK logo? I wanna tattoo it, but I only find small versions of it.
kajiura 0.png

This one?
It's a resized and fixed version I did in the past, nothing official though :/

Back