Τhe request thread

Could a kind soul provide
-ring your bell 〜2015.2.28 at 日本武道館〜
-far on the water 〜2015.3.1 at 日本武道館〜
from the far on the water BD, pretty please??

Thanks. I hear jpopsuki is very hard to enter.
So... There is no answer that download high quality music of that? I'm disappointed. ㅜ.ㅜ
I have 10 invites to JS. But only for serious seeders. Or else I'll get burned.
And yes, it does have A LOT of HQ material.

Yes, nostalgia's on YUUKA's part of vol.4 live dvd, like Parallel Hearts is on FJ's part. Audio is same as CD. Nostalgia sadly is letterboxed, while the latter is encoded for widescreen.

Could a kind soul provide
-ring your bell 〜2015.2.28 at 日本武道館〜
-far on the water 〜2015.3.1 at 日本武道館〜
from the far on the water BD, pretty please??
I have them and Nostalgia PV. If you steel need them, I can send you a link to Google Drive, but maybe there is a better video of Nostalgia than the one that I have

I have them and Nostalgia PV. If you steel need them, I can send you a link to Google Drive, but maybe there is a better video of Nostalgia than the one that I have
I found nostalgia, it's in LIVE vol#4 DVD. but I'd really enjoy the others, please.

I found this:

DVD/Blu-ray 谷村新司リサイタルin 国立劇場「THE SINGER」2016 & 2017​

【DVD】 UPBY-5065/6(2枚組)
【Blu-ray】 UPXY-6065/6(2枚組)

<Disc1>谷村新司リサイタル THE SINGER 2016.4.10 国立劇場・大劇場

<第1部>

1. リメンバー
  2. 走っておいで恋人よ
  3. 今はもうだれも
  4. 冬の稲妻
  5. 遠くで汽笛を聞きながら
  6. 五年目の手紙
  7. 秋止符
  8. 北陸ロマン
  9. 三都物語
  10. いい日旅立ち
  11. サライ
<第2部>

1. 愚かしく美しく
  2. レストランの片隅で
  3. 秋のホテル
  4. 忘れていいの
  5. Far away
  6. DECEMBER SONG
  7. サテンの薔薇
  8. storia(kalafina)
  9. アルシラの星(谷村新司×kalafina)
  10. APOLLO
  11. 流星
  12. チャンピオン
<ENCORE>

1. サクラサク

I know I'm getting off-topic here, but does anyone have Nocturnal, vocals by mao x Kaori Oda?
It's from PIOFIORE Original Soundtrack.

It's on her FLOWERS album. Limited Edition bonus disc. Perhaps that would be easier to find if you have trouble with PIO FIORE.

this is silly, but does anyone have a screencap of the Kalafina 5th Anniversary VIDEO CLIPS DVD menu? And Seventh Heaven DVD menu.

Last edited:
Hello, is anyone capable of providing "Gardens - the Best Collection of K&L" or just the song "Summer Garden" on it's own? If so I'll be eternally in your debt!!!

I think you could buy it on this site here with a VPN or something: https://mora.jp/package/43000004/PCCL-00490/
I'm not sure though if it would let you download it as a file or if it just lets you listen to it on the site itself

Back