Τhe request thread

https://youtu.be/cYo4XvAyK9k
Other than this live sound source, something is not enough.
Can I get this music?
Hi, hello. That's a fragment from Destination on Web.
Unfortunately I think that program was JVC web only back when Destination was released (2005) so you're out of luck for anything that's actually "high quality".

There is a WMV floating on the webs (should be on Jpopsuki it's not - I remembered wrong, but I have it if you have trouble getting it). Whether that's the original stream download or an encode, I unfortunately wouldn't be able to tell.

Last edited:
Thanks. I hear jpopsuki is very hard to enter.
So... There is no answer that download high quality music of that? I'm disappointed. ㅜ.ㅜ

I'll upload it so you can see for yourself. 340MB WMV for a 48minute web stream.
I'm pretty sure it's the highest quality we have.

Edit:
Looking back some more on web archive.
Yes, it does appear to be the highest quality that was available at the time. It was available on Kajiura's JVC site in 2 options: 300K and 1MB from Nov 23 to Dec 6, 2005.
Code:
www.jvcmusic.co.jp/kajiura/info.html

アルバム発売記念 スペシャルネット番組
~ Destination on Web ~

FictionJunction YUUKA 初のアルバム「Destination」の発売を記念してお送りするスペシャルネット番組を配信中。二人のトーク、ビデオクリップや撮りおろしのスペシャルライブまでたっぷり盛り込んだ充実の50分!お見逃しなく!

【配信期間:11/23~12/6】
No longer working link to the streams:
Code:
mms://202.231.221.5/ve/video/kajiura/fj_yuuka/v-00467_1MB.wmv
mms://202.231.221.5/ve/video/kajiura/fj_yuuka/v-00467B.wmv

Last edited:
I check it. And it WORKS!
Sound quality is WMA PRO, 48000Hz, 2ch, 24bit, 128kbps. (Bitrate is bit low, but it's OK! BETTER than youtube.)

Thank you ABSOLUTELY!

Weird request but Thank God someone mention this:
https://twitter.com/bossakawauso/status/1380802343516528645"BGM is a homage
Director Akiyuki Shinbo told Yuki Kajiura in an interview that he specifically ordered "Please write something like Susperia."

Madoka OST was inspired by Suspiria
Does anyone has the interview of this? I sometimes see this tweet so I am kinda interested....I'm too lazy to search lol but too old interview I suppose....

Yeah I don't hear many similarities between madoka and suspiria. I DO hear them in Cosette though.

Yeah I don't hear many similarities between madoka and suspiria. I DO hear them in Cosette though.
well another reason why shinbo wanted/recommended kajiura to work on madoka was because he liked cossette soundtrack and wanted madoka to have that similar sound so it's not far off, i guess

Back