Τhe request thread

I was under the impression that HDTV versions from those days were just upscaled for broadcast. The disc releases don't go above 480p.
Stone cold does have an HD version though, that was from 2011 I think.

Does anyone have audio of Maya singing sprinter in that karaoke place? The video can't be found online anywhere anymore.

P.S. How do you upload profile pic? I only found out about this account deletion snafu today lol

Hi y'all. Did anyone happen to save Junho0833's Sajin no Kanata he arrangement? It's listed on the sheet music section, but unfortunately it seems he deleted his account.
Either version is fine. "Sajin no Kanata e (9 inst., 2 vocals, 3 chorus) " or "Sajin no Kanata e (over 18 inst., including vocals) "

Soundtrack for Meguri-aishite, anyone? Also interested if there are any other game soundtracks of hers that aren't listed in Wikipedia (so other than Double Cast, Blood: The Last Vampire and Xenosagas 2 and 3).

I deativated all my links after the christmas forum apocalypse. I'll fix them soon as I can. I'll put the game rips in the guide thread so all of my rips are in one place.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
I know these links exist somewhere on the forum but I'm too lazy to go searching for all of them. anyway I'm trying to catch up on recent yk works so I'm looking for:
  1. all of the songs yk's written for aimer
  2. -overture-to the next era (that JAM project collection)
  3. Hibari (asca)
  4. lord el-melloi II's case files OST
  5. alicization OSTs
  6. fsn heaven's feel II OST
  7. from the edge (lisa)
if you can point me HtA links that's fine but i've found that i have to reconvert any files i get from there? otherwise each song stops before the minute mark

wow i am much further behind than i thought....

Back