Τhe request thread

Hello everyone, this is my first post here :) I love Yuki Kajiura and her music with all my heart and I was completely blown away by her emotional compositions when I first played the Xenosaga series and when watching the Tsubasa Chronicles anime. After that I'm always awestruck whenever I hear Yuki Kajiura's music. I would like to ask for someone to upload her Achilles to Kame soundtrack, because I have missed that one and can't find it online. Thanks in advance everyone ;)

Probably an impossible one, but would anyone be able to get a higher quality version of this shot of Remi from her The Secret Garden music video (at 4:00)? Either by owning/finding a 1080p quality version of the video or by some CSI-esque image enhancing program if those are a real thing...

remi3-3.png

Does anyone have any of the third CD for Fate/Zero released in 2017? I cannot find this ANYWHERE save for one track and it's one of my favourite YK ost's.

Velveteen Rabbit disc 1 and 2 plz
Also Yuriko Kaida's songs in Kotonoha

Last edited by a moderator:
@tubasa: mp3 or flac?

Also anybody knows where I can buy The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II OST flac files? I only found mp3s... or are there any flac rips that I haven't found yet?

@Chibi-Chibi I think the digital release for El Melloi is only lossy ATM. I didn't like the OST enough to be in a rush so I still don't have it, lol.

Edit: Oh, there's some flac rip from umbrellafactor on nyaa if you can use torrents.

Back