Τhe request thread

Does anyone have the 11track bonus CD that came with Xenosaga2 Brady Games strategy guide? I'm curious if tracks are mixed together like on the Movie Scene Soundtrack. :/

I mean, I see in the tracklist that it has In the Beginning, There Was... and Xenosaga II Opening Theme without first meeting inbetween. Did they just fade out early or does it have the full ending to in the beginning, there was...? (I guess the tracklenths at vgmdb suggest a fade out...) Does the opening theme have a clean beginning or can you still hear first meeting's end reverb at the start? Herpderp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I'm looking for the live version of mou hitotsu and moonlight melody from Pripri Stage of Mission that was released last November i think? Anyone has seen it?

Anyone has the FLAC files for Kalafina's Winter Acoustic Christmas album? I'd torrent it instead but it's kinda dead, and while I have the CD, I have no CD drive to rip the tracks. Much appreciated!

Anyone has the FLAC files for Kalafina's Winter Acoustic Christmas album? I'd torrent it instead but it's kinda dead, and while I have the CD, I have no CD drive to rip the tracks. Much appreciated!

its either dead or its not. I'm looking at the application right now and its alive.

I need the whole Album of Afternoon Tea and Disc 1 & 2 of velveteen rabbit... I used to have a whole album... It was lost, unfortunately...

10th anniversary live rips? I finally watched it but I don't want to have to dig through 6 months worth of pages in the other thread....

Would some kind soul happen to have Joelle's Alstroemeria album? It doesn't even seem to be available in stores anymore...

Back