Τhe request thread

Surprisingly, for once a non-CD request of mine got a response. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi grunty,
I have the French Blu-ray you're asking, but I don't know how to extract the track you're looking for... If it's not too complicated, maybe one of you can explain to me how to do that.

@ Light, you are new so you probably dont know that onions can carry links too :) try clicking the one i posted.

Last edited:
Hii could anyone lmk where i can find the mp3s and dvds from yk lives 9 and 11? i had them saved on my computer forever ago now i think i lost them

It's the exact same thing as all other rips.
Mostly 24kHz files looped ad nauseam. Possibly fixed up to have some higher frequences restored like the latest ffshrine version. Didn't really listen to it.
No matter the version it sounds like ass because the source sucks.

Edit: typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAMDAI even released a compilation + short sequel to the .Hack GU trilogy. I guess they love taunting their fans about the complete dropping of the Xenosaga name. A few years ago mr. Katsuhiro Harada of Tekken fame offered to propose a Xenosaga remaster trilogy to his bosses if we could get 'several tens of thousands of signatures' on a petition. Obviously, these signatures didn't materialise. But you have to think the tools for creating such a port are much cheaper and simpler now on the PS4 than they were even 10 years ago on PS3. I creaetd this image to bandy about in every situation and news story this topic comes up in, in order to taunt Bamdai for their duplicity:

TkJmNbS.png

^ Βut arent most devs that worked on Xenosaga, now on Monolith making Xenoblade games for Nintendo ?

The Xenoblade 1 and 2 osts were good enough, but, the Xenoblade X by Sawano was totally bad, as if taken straight out of kill la kill or any other series he has done. How does this guy manage for all his works to sound the same ? And this time not even the songs were good.

Monolith is indeed majority owned by Nintendo so they are essentially first party exclusive now. But that wouldn't stop Namco from porting the games to modern systems themselves. Xenogears belong to Square, Xenosaga to Namco, Xenoblade to Nintendo.

Back