Τhe request thread

^^You've heard it from that Kairo\Keiko\Yuuka TV show? I think it was the only time they mentioned Stone cold live

I dunno - I don't have it but I don't think stone cold was performed anywhere else?

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
^^Do they exist? If so, I want them too :stars:

I would want them too, but I'm afraid :cry:

However, I am wondering...does anyone have Destination (FJ YUUKA) scans? Namely the musicians page again? :bow:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
^^You've heard it from that Kairo\Keiko\Yuuka TV show? I think it was the only time they mentioned Stone cold live

yeah that TV show

i was flipping through the pics section and getting details on what happened when my eyes read the words "Stone" "Cold" and "Live" one after the other and my brain exploded.

Not related to Kajiura at all. But does anyone have Mell - First live tour 2008 SCOPE? The 1.82Gb mkv file seems to be damaged :blood:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
:ayashii:

It's split into a number of parts, though. Hope it's not the same you got and tried to recompile in vain. :omg:
Thanks. I was talking about this file, yeah

Someone knows where I can find Ruby Fruit OST and the movie itself (with subs would be nice xD)?

Thanks!

Anyone managed to get their hands/paws/computers on the KAiiDA CD? Not the new one... The 1st. :uh..:

Back