Τhe request thread

@Hayden Kurosaki Check your email, just sent you some. If there's one particular song you want, I'll try to do it this weekend, though OSTs/lives such as the ones you listed will be much harder to do ("I swear" was only possible because of how simple it is). FJ-original/Kalafina songs should be fine though. (this offer goes to anyone else who wants it too)

EDIT: Lol, I forgot to remove the "TV Size" on the title of Hikari no Senritsu. It is the full song, don't worry :XD:. If anyone else wants the HnS vocal score I made feel free to DM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I’ve returned in regards to the sheet music and I’m looking for specifics. @yuki.n, @Atlas Star or anybody, especially regarding the pieces that can truly be labeled as something like “choral” such as Credens Justitiam, ItLoTUtM, a/o even Zodiacal Sign (which I’d honestly like to save for Halloween), or any of them really! Does anybody a.) have them (for instance I see yuki.n’s got a hold of C.J.) and b.) possess a scanner so that I may have a full, legible copy that I can print for about 15 other men to read as well?

Thanks! While I was there I decided to also download the see saw albums, but the Dream Field link is broken (when trying to extract it says "unexpected end of archive" and only has 5 tracks), so does anyone have the mp3s for See-Saw's Dream Field?
It here
plz.gif

Graciously, even being a couple, I have access to sheets!

NOW.

Does anyone have enough -- if any -- musical arrangement experience to re-type these sheets into a TTBB-readable format? (From what the response was looking like, it probably won't both of these, likely just Zodiacal Sign.)

I wish I could pay people for extreme shit like this but the amount of money I put into college is savage.

Show me what sheets you mean. I have some myself. If you're asking about that yes I can arrange them any such way using Notion 6. I have a lot of experience arranging scores.

I have FOTW vocal score, Credens Justitiam score, Elemental score, and Storia score.

PM me about this I guess I don't mind doing it for free.

Back