• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

The positive Kajiura thread

Westkana

HA! I live in her CLOSET!

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
Anyway I can't get over how good Will is from the Pandora Hearts soundtrack :dote: Not only does it fit the theme really well, it's a great song in its own right
Oh yes!!! I downloaded the sheet music (which needed fixing), adapted it for the flute (mostly just yanking out the violin parts, lol), and gave it to my teacher so we could study it in the lesson. Then I ended up playing it with a friend of mine on the piano as a duet, and even sending it to another pianist friend of mine. :) Eventually I gave the mp3 to my fiancé (because his computer is connected to the good speakers) and he often plays it when we're working next to each other. :)

Westkana

HA! I live in her CLOSET!
Then I ended up playing it with a friend of mine on the piano as a duet, and even sending it to another pianist friend of mine. :)
If you don't mind could you DM me the piano sheet music? I've been wanting to learn Will for a while but haven't found good sheet music :ayashii:

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
If you don't mind could you DM me the piano sheet music? I've been wanting to learn Will for a while but haven't found good sheet music :ayashii:
Here it is :spotlight: There's a problem, however: I only fixed the melody in the flute part (which includes the intro and outro, which I normally don't play, I mostly included them for reference/timekeeping purposes). The piano part still has several mistakes in the melody, so you can look at the flute part for reference. Also there might be more mistakes, so if you notice something (or even if you can take the time to merge the two files into one), please let me know! :bow:

EDIT: The sheet music is downloaded from some link or another in the CPM site, but it was still wrong (it was jumping to the wrong scale!), and that might be about the only thing that I fixed :spotlight: