"Vanitas no Karte" music composed by Yuki Kajiura (OST on Feb 23, 2022)

Aniplex Fest schedule

About Aniplex Online Fest 20218
This one-day only online event will feature programming from popular Aniplex shows, performances from the biggest musical acts, and more!

■ Schedule
*Program is subject to change without notice.
*Streaming time may be subject to change.

Saturday, July 3, 6 PM [PDT]
AOF Music Live Part 1 
 ・SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]
 ・ReoNa
Tracing the 10 Year History of Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Fate/Grand Order ANIME PROJECT Special Program

Saturday, July 3, 8 PM (approx.) [PDT]
“SK8 the Infinity” Special Event - Backstage Live Broadcast
Special Program Highlighting Upcoming Shows
 ・Making of “The Case Study of Vanitas”
 ・The Honor at Magic High School
 ・86 EIGHTY-SIX
 ・VISUAL PRISON
 ・Ranking of Kings
 ・BUILD_DIVIDE -#000000- CODE BLACK
 ・The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace
DJ Kazu ShowCase

July 3, 10 PM (approx.)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Overseas Trip 2021
Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night [Past and Future]
AOF Music Live Part2
 ・Aimer
 ・ClariS
 ・LiSA

Taken from youtube trailer, not sure if it's going to be Kajiura related or not.

LOL i think they mean the ones playing when they re in cities etc.

Or maybe they re not educated about the 19th century music and they were just told to say that.

Thank you!!!

- The anime has pandora's goofy moments chibby drawings.
- The arabian strings bgm ended up being used for the flying castle. The city music from 2nd/3rd pv was in the intro.
- SFX tracks confirmed. :(
- OP is so bad song.
- Longer ver of the Hanae track.
- Tokyo Konsei bgm
- Usual happy strings with harp after the fight, but its a nice melody.
- Some more of the accordion bgm.
- ED is good enough :)

So far i guess its the usual Kajiura recipe ? Guess its not good to judge from first episode.

Last edited:
STANDARD KAJIURA W/ many foreboding tracks BONES ANIMATION will surely carry this anime lol.
Accordion-fes(decent) and we will prob get Sayaka's theme as the main theme of this one lol

But there's two interesting OST pieces with solo vocal? tracks - Creepy sounding crying Scene and Vanitas Theme? intro+long-ass track with a solo singer? that I cannot distinguish who is so I'll wait for cleaner episode later...

Last edited:
^ It sounded like a new vocalist but then it changed to Hanae, so i guess its hanae in the beginning too.

Sucks to get theme melody from an older series :(:(:(

Ya crying scene is just sampled vocal inserted in sfx/sound direction and the vanitas theme is most likely Hanae.
Good episode tho will continue :sohappy: dunno if someone already mentioned it but the anime will get split cour so more Kajiura woooo

I liked it. It was kind of fun seeing how they used the pv samples, some of them turned out to be the part of the same bgm unless there was editing magic.

The sfx and strings are still here, but I just like that the atmosphere isn't so brooding and heavy. The bgm also seem more complex, but again, editing magic.

The episode itself was also pretty good, so I'll stick with it for another episode at least.

Back