"Vanitas no Karte" music composed by Yuki Kajiura (OST on Feb 23, 2022)

ooooohhh niice organ there,

i like it! and there is also bombastic drums. I think it is the main vanitas waltz on organ.

so how many more new music are we gonna see? this is beginning to be way beyond my expectations lol.

How could I even miss such an incredible anime. Can you suggest where you can watch this title? I watch most of the anime directly via Netflix, so I can't find this title? By the way, are there any fans of the new season of Jojo Stone Ocean?
There is a site i use for years called aniwatcher(dot)com but you need to have adblock enabled to use it without dismissing ads. Just use the search with "vanitas" when you go there and you ll find it.

@wat11 : Not much more, they said this soundtrack thats to come out on Feb with 2cds covers both cours of the anime, and we already had around 40-43 tracks on the first cour, according to grunty's rips

Someone was kind enough to post BDs on nyancats.
If anyone cares for one possibly complete Kajiura BGM from the menus (the 004b in rips is definitely looped), here it is below on mega. It's probably one of the less interesting ones though, lol. I also have issues with how it sounds (maybe Koiwa's effort on Fena spoiled me) and whatever that pop @ 41s is. Hopefully it's better on the OST.

Code:
file/lhQXzKaI#wr4GbHzcUvBLy7RsBZWYIaUux-PoQ-EmtjwxanIfbDA
"cpm"

Code:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91-EhLx1R2L.jpg

OST is finally available on amzn. Bigger cover. Heavily compressed JPG but still.

Wonder if they'll use the regular anime logo in the top part or something else.

Last edited:
Hmm?
The one before the commercial break is just Asa ga Kuru melody strings ver. Don't hear no beats as of yet. Maybe that would make it a lil more fun...

Edit:
Wait, why did I think we were talking about Kimetsu here? lol.
Based on the show, I think that Vanitas menu track might be complete. But maybe the first cour was deceiving...

Last edited:
cause there are 2 tracks that have similar title in kimetsu which Kajiura composed
- destoy the evil
- brace up and get the blade, boy

while this is sao track is "defeat him and get it" lol

those samey titles have made us to confuses shows and soundtracks lol

It's also on Hulu, and nwanime is another free site that I have been using for Detective Conan and some others. (I have to watch that show again. Sheesh, I have a lot to watch actually) I am excited for new music! After Fena was just a one season anime, I am ready for something more long term. I am excited for the ost too!

The synth brass is keeping my excitement down. Otherwise, yes. There's quite a few tracks I want to hear clean. :)

Revising that bgm rip pack I did after s1e10 with the remaining episodes and recaps before s2 starts next week. Cause I hate myself.

gosh i don't even remember that brass was synth 🤬 why was it that Fena got real instruments and banitas synth dlkfjwfjojrf

also my fena cd just arrived. it took them one month but ok xD

Perhaps the Brassist was busy/sick during the recording sessions and couldnt go OR the Vanitas anime uses alot more instruments and paying one more musician is taking it out of budget.

To be fair, I think there's only 2 tracks with brass in the rips. 004/BDmenu(I think? Maybe it's all strings... like at 0:18) and 008. Didn't mean to blow it out of proportion...
Maybe I'm just projecting since I don't like how the BDmenu track sounds compared to Fena. So lifeless...

Back