Tales of series

No,there are others in Tales forums too,that actually HATE Symphonia,although hate is really eccessive and i can only judje them as immature people. Either way,it depends on people's tastes i guess. But the gameplay is also very important to me,after the story.
Yes,i can't wait for more Tales as well! 3DS yay!
Well Vesperia could have been the MOST popular but Japanese idiots decided to let the PS3 edition to come out after YEARS.I played it on my XBOX360 but i will buy it also on PS3.

I was wondering what's the talk about ToV's recent localization, since it's been over two years since I saw a gameplay clip with full translation and voice-over... So it was Xbox, then?

Yes,they will have extra content for the PS3 version though,but who cares,it takes like foverer.

that reminds me... one of the Tales games actually had bonus content for the western release... :ayashii: that' doesn't happen too often.

I tried Tales of Hearts this weekend. :sohappy:
Another mothership title Namdai decided not to localize (seriously, they're asking for trouble :knife: :knife: :knife: ), and it looks great. Unlike Tales of Innocence, this game uses sprite graphics similar to Tales of Eternia, and it has some exclusive concepts concerning battles, grinding and item management. :ayashii: I reached the second village so far, without understanding the plot but just enjoying the game and characters (Kohaku is :dote: :dote: :dote: ). Although I had an impression that the plot might resemble Tsubasa Chronicle, if just a bit. :ayashii:
The voice cast features Marina Inoue as Kohaku and Saeko Chiba as Beryl (I'm sure many here know who they are :shy: :XD: ), also there's Tetsuya Kakihara (Simon from TTGL and Enjou from Kara no Kyoukai) and Shizuka Itou ([img=http://blog.seiha.org/images/xxxholic10/xxxholic10_84.jpg]Himawari[/img] in xxxHolic, Karina in Rune Factory 3 :dote: ). The game is available in two editions that differ only by FMVs (2D from Production I.G. or SquareEnix-like CG). The anime edition has a demo translation patch dating back to last April, hopefully we'll see the full patch soon. :TdT:

I'm really enjoying Tales of the world radiant mythology 3 *-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjDMh4lg0Y4

I did this little "new" opening, just putting in all characters from their oopening, and I used the original Rm3 opening that show only 1/3 of all characters in the game :uh..:

Wow, justice has been done indeed. :XD: Btw, are Kohaku and Shin also there? Or did they just get caught in the exerpt from Tales of VS you used?

I'm continuing Tales of Innocence, and I have now switched to Ange as the leading character. She's not that powerful, but fast enough in combat, she's cute, sweet and polite... and every time she steals something from a monster, she bows and says "thank you for donation" :XD:
I decided not to advance the plot so far (until I have the upper screen fixed), instead doing guild quests. Maybe I'll get earn enough grade to get all the orbs that copy the achievements and statistic to future replays... and then try to restart the game :plot:

Yes I put Kohak and Shing from ToVs Opening, like ToI opening, their op has widescreen problems, so I decided to use one from versus

I'm glad that you're using Ange she is one of my fav characters in ToI along with Spada

Spada is also cool, although I've never really played as him. But I neglected Luka, too, since I mostly fought as Iria. :XD: I like playing for female characters in JRPGs, although not from associating myself with them, but rather enjoying looking at cute and heroic characters. :dote: :hero: :XD:
Although here, when I got Ricardo, I tried fighting as him... but he's an odd fighter. :uh..: His fire rate is understandably lower than Iria's, and he can only shoot from a distance (which is hardly a constant in the battlefield), while his melee attack (swinging the rifle around) is less than effective. Oh well...

Surely Ricardo is an odd fighter, I don't like him neither in rm3 but I use him the same xD I like all mages, girls and characters who don't have young mind and about men mostly who has beard xDxD I like them most
At moment in both Rm2 (rm1 is bad) my Tear reached lv 250 xD also in rm3 she was my first character who reached that level, 2nd was Cheria and 3rd Arche, next will be Hisui
I decided to chose one chara from every series to reach lv 250 first, after days I prefered Ange despite Ricardo Soldato (: D name and surname with italian name/noun)

Seems that decided in which console the game goes out, in EU it will be for Ps3, we have to wait until 2012 :sohappy:

I have all the time to buy a PS3 till then, lol. :ohoho:

According to Pikiwedia, the cast features Miyuki Sawashiro and Tomokazu Sugita. Hear me, Namdai, leave the dialogues undubbed! :wai:

Nick, I've heard of a possibility of double dub, I'm used with japanese voices, so I prefer those than english (I still don't know how will be)
Also today was announced Tales of Xillia release date JP 8 september 2011 :shy:

Well anything original for ds, but is announced Tales of the abyss for 3ds to go out during the end of this year both in europe and america
Next month will go out in jp

Boy, when was it last time Namdai released a handheld Tales game overseas? :knife:
If you want Tales DS, let's wait till the fan translation for Tales of Hearts is finally completed. :plot: The demo patch only covered the first chapter, but the game is really fun. :sohappy:
And then there's Tales of the Tempest as well, yet to be translated... Sigh, if there are new original titles on 3DS, will Namdai behave this time? :uh..:

Today were uploaded 2 videos about Tales of Xillia
One show about gameplay and the wonderful battle system
The other shows some scenario cutscene and the new opening song by "Ayumi Hamasaki - progress" that's to me really nice :sohappy:

I'm a fan of Milla and Rowen :XD:

It is not. That does not necessarily mean no Tales of anymore, though.

Back