Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

That’s pretty much been the case since season 1. Kajiura didn’t do any of the past ed or ops so I don’t see a reason for that to change
That’s true. I did really like the insert songs she composed for Ordinal Scale though, so I was hoping she would do more songs for this one.

^ well they were nothing special, if you consider that "longing" was "to the beginning" rip off, and delete reminded of Red Moon and shizuka na yoru ni
https://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/shizuka-na-yoru-ni/
I wouldn’t call it a rip off. The string part is reminiscent of “To the Beginning” and it goes back to “Parallel Hearts,” but the verses, my favorite part of “Longing,” doesn’t sound like anything else I can think of offhand. Yuki has written probably over a thousand songs, so I don’t mind her repeating certain patterns.

Well she just added something extra to it to differentiate it, and no the jpop songs arent a thousand, only if u add the soundtrack works goes beyond that

I thought delete actually sounded a bit like Yami no Uta, not exactly, but just similar. And she has stated herself that it isn't really her fault if she repeats melodies. (Like Hyakka and Parallel Hearts) But I am hopeful tat this arc will have some great tracks, not just sound effects or cello ones please?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-online-alicization-anime-theme-songs/.135547

LiSA will perform the series' opening theme song "Adamas," and Eir Aoi will perform the ending theme song "Iris."

The anime's hour-long first episode will have a premiere event in Japan on September 15. The episode will have a premiere event in Los Angeles on the same day. The series will also have premiere events in Australia, France, Germany, Russia, and South Korea.

The anime will premiere on television in Japan in October.

Manabu Ono (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Saki, The Asterisk War) is directing the anime at A-1 Pictures.

The anime will cover the entirety of the novels' "Alicization Arc." The Alicization arc is in volumes 9 through 18 of the original novel series. Ono said in an interview on the anime's official website that he accepted the job as director around the time of the Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale film's preview screenings, and he has heard from Aniplex staff since that time that the plan is to adapt the original novel series all the way to the end.

^ Wow they finally changed that damned Tomohiko Ito. Here's hoping for better music requests. Sound Director is still the same though.

I'm assuming the director has the final say on the type of music he wants, so maybe we can expect some nice music.

Back