Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

https://twitter.com/sao_wikia/status/1015226270198763521

5b3f961916163.jpg

* Preview is around 45 seconds
* Animation quality is similar to Ordinal Scale
* New Key Visuals provided - Low quality visual of a currently publicized Key Visual attached, along with confirmation of Yuki Kajiura making a return

^ You forgot the previous twits :)

According to @ceIest_ on Wikia Discord, here's the Alicization Preview Summary from #JapanExpo2018 in Paris: * Kirito is cutting Gigas Cedar * Scenes shown from the end of Prologue 1 of V9 * New Promotional Poster. * Also, scenes from the second prologue of V9 were shown * It was mentioned that the new teaser would be released tomorrow, which coincides with #AnimeExpo2018 SAO Panel being at 7pm LA-time Friday, which is 5am CET Saturday for Paris

^ Was probably this and HF movie 2, since nothing else is announced.
The pripri movie even if she does them are gonna take long time so its near impossible for her to have many the music for these already

Thanks.

Disappointed we have yet another iteration of swordland, but I should have seen that coming. New vocals are ok.

I don't understand why Remi always sounds like shit in Kajiura's tracks. Do they not know how to record/mix her voice?

PS. Looking forward to this more than Fate and Princess Principal TBH... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the download link :)

Tbh I don't expect much from YK's work in SAO. Maybe it will be tons of strings, sfx, and swordland iteration.

Haha they have mixed this so much. The part with the syringe is at the very beginning yet they put it at the end of the trailer. Also from the novel i dont remember any dragon shooting stuff so that should be past vol 12 that i stopped reading.

It doesnt seem to be swordland iteration, more like some random track that got swordland melody slapped inside it like "in this cruel land".

btw the PV is also available at the US website with subs http://www.swordart-onlineusa.com/

Last edited:
I haven't finished reading, but this is the best SAO arc by far....I just hope they don't mess up the adaptation
and it would've been nice for kalafina to finally get the chance to sing an OP for it :(

^ you re too late for kalafina, they've practically disbanded. If Kajiura wanted them to sing a song for SAO she had so many chances already :)

I hoped that Keiko somehow would get a chance to sing OP, to be honest :d
Just can't get a photo on twitter with her fingers out of my head :innocent:
(So naive)

Back