Some things about the discography

D

Daiima

I am trying to make myself a small collection of Yuki's songs. The Discography page on CPM is very useful for it.
I think I found some mistakes:

- Contractor from Pandora Hearts is spelled Contactor. (Impossible to find anything on the Web with the keyword "Contactor", but with "Contractor", it's caturday!)
- I found to totally different versions of Hikari no Yukue sung by Wakana: the first one lyrics are the same as the one written on the song's page; the second one, that I could not found in the list yet, can be heard at the end of the LIVE 2008.07.31 DVD, during the closing credits. At least, both of these songs have I found under the name "Hikari no Yukue by Wakana".
- "Hoshi ga Toke te" seems to exist only on CPM, but "Hoshi ga Tokete" seems to be a popular song sung by Saeko Chiba.

Maybe more to come.

Also, I found that Kaori Oda made an English version of Yume no Tsubasa

Thank you for enlighting me about these issues.

- I found to totally different versions of Hikari no Yukue sung by Wakana: the first one lyrics are the same as the one written on the song's page; the second one, that I could not found in the list yet, can be heard at the end of the LIVE 2008.07.31 DVD, during the closing credits. At least, both of these songs have I found under the name "Hikari no Yukue by Wakana".

The song that plays at the end of YKLive is "Where the Lights Are" by Nicolette Grogoroff, and Wakana sings the Japanese version.

Also, I found that Kaori Oda made an English version of Yume no Tsubasa

The English version is called "Tsuabsa" and it's from Tsubasa Chronicles OST 1.

Thank you, I updated my files.
I added a new "issue":

- "Hoshi ga Toke te" seems to exist only on CPM, but "Hoshi ga Tokete" seems to be a popular song sung by Saeko Chiba.

Spaces are irrelevant, those are just for transliteration purposes. Japanese knows no space inbetween words.

That's right, but when using Google for example, it makes a difference, since we find nothing for "Toke te" and a lot of answers for "Tokete".

Hi,
In Ongaku lyrics:

Tamashii no naka ni aru ichijou no hikari wo shinjite
Sakebitai kotoba sae naikeredo tada sakendeiru
Sore ga boku no ongaku8796

Back