Site mysteriously dissappeared from Google search pages

I found the problem again

there are more spam links this time, but the crazy thing is it's not visible if you look at the page source code... its only visible to googlebot @_@

since that topic disappeared, posting here: where's mah octopus? :gimmeh:
At least, could somebody explain what this layout commotion was about? As I already said, my mobile browser wasn't quite up to the challenge yeasterday...

The cpm Yuki Kajiura page is 5th in the page of google for "yuki kajiura" and the cpm main page has dissappeaered from the search :blood:

Sud can you check if there is virus again ?

George, there never was "A virus". The server CPMe is hosted on was intentionally compromised. Unfortunately, our host does not give any quick way to check if files have been modified like was corrected in the last fix.

Nor is there any reason not to suspect the previous bad page ranks aren't effecting the current page rank. ( these can be checked many places, I'd suggest http://pagerank.bthomson.com/ ). The main page is, as of a few minutes ago, at 3.

Lastly, Google's page ranks vary a lot while it is rebuilding its index. Seeing that the whole search page looks out of order, this might very well be what its doing. The only solution to this is to WAIT until it's done.

gone from search again, and spam links are back
:uh..:
i'm trying to search for the problem but i'm on a netbook until school starts again, with no backup files >_<

Back