SHOUTBOXXXXXX

Kerahna

Administrator
i think some of you may have noticed that the shoutbox has been generating popup ads on the main page O_O WTFFFF this will not be tolerated there will NEVER be any ads on this site!!!!!!

so...can anyone please suggest any free shoutboxes? Preferably simple and as customizeable as possible

i've never had this problem with that shouthbox :omgwtf:

they just updated it today (yellbox), so now when you enter a new message or even enter the page taht the shoutbox is on...POPUP X_X

george says there was a downtime earlier today, and then when the shoutbox came back up, it spawned popups on every refresh T_T

thanks a lot ayashii! i went through them all and they are all ad supported with probably encrypted ad coding that i cant remove except the v3chat XD which also happens to be nice looking too :3

and it's hosted locally rather than at their site, so they can't suddenly decide to change the programming on me XD I'll install it as soon as i finish this practice exam which i paused >_>

okay v3chat failed because it was a completely uncustomizeable thing, every code was encrypted unless i paid $17 or something x_x

i installed "cbox" which is ad supported but so far i havent seen any ads.. tell me if you notice any...especially popups x_x i hate hate hate

The new box,it seems not to coordinate with the theme style.araaaa :aww:

If its color is yellowish ,but not the pink will be better.I think. :dote: :dote: :dote:

Zaki Itou said:
If its color is yellowish ,but not the pink will be better.I think.
NOOOES
ah maybe you're right xD
but but I was thinking of fictionjunction.com and its colors, red and white like the shoutbox (okay it's pink <__< but ehmm it's close to red!!!)

and heyy something else, I'm curious to see how YOU see the site x)
look my point of view <__<
http://zuiyon.free.fr/kala/screencpm.JPG

actually you copy/paste it and replace that ズ with z .... its not really broken -.-

Chibi

i can't install any darker themes on the forum anymore because of the 'quick reply' that Sudrien specially coded for us XD it won't work on other themes

and the pink shoutbox is to match the pink navigation on the other side XD

It's TOO Pink. :XD: Err..well.if not too pink at least..the pink is too light. it's a bit confusing as i got used to the more defined shoutbox we previously had.

And by darker themes i mean for my foxzila. (& my crappy windos vista inspirat) But i trust te forum won't bee so "white" for so long. I mean...in the summer someone will probably have time to remedy some stuff..right? No pressure. ;) :knife:

Back