Seiyuu talk

it's more like a spam thread for me :plot:

my favs:
female:
chiba saeko / orikasa fumiko / noto mamiko / kawasumi ayako <== that's ichigo mashimaro lol
plus
tanaka rie / horie yui / nanri yuuka / inoue kikuko / shimizu ai

male.......
ishida akira <3 / okiayu ryoutarou / seki tomokazu

i can't remember more now :XD:

Re:

kosmoflips said:
it's more like a spam thread for me :plot:

my favs:
female:
chiba saeko / orikasa orikasa / noto mamiko / kawasumi ayako <== that's ichigo mashimaro lol
plus
tanaka rie / horie yui / nanri yuuka / inoue kikuko / shimizu ai

male.......
ishida akira <3 / okiayu ryoutarou / seki tomokazu

i can't remember more now :XD:

:omg:

Orikasa Orikasa ?? Did you mean Orikasa Fumiko ?? :desksweat:

my favs are Maaya Sakomoto, Paku Romi, Aya Hirano (as Reira in NANA) and Kotono Mitsuishi (as Juri in Revolutionary girl Utena and Urumi Kanzaki in Great teacher Onizuka)

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
Did you mean Orikasa Fumiko ?? :desksweat:

waahh, i made the mistakw when i tried to cut and paste her name after her surname . sry lol

Don't Mind :XD:

Orikasa Fumiko... hmm I think her most memorable role for me was as Kuchiki Rukia in BLEACH :XD:

paku romi, yu asakawa!

i'm sure there are more, but i can't think of any more at the moment~

I would also want to add Fukuyama Jun from males (mostly as Lelouch Lamperouge)
:plot:

My favorite (read the seiyuu I remember the name :desksweat: ) :
Honda Takako (aozaki Touko Rules! :nosebleed: )
Tanaka Rie ( :dote: Sammy from Eve no jikan)
Sakamoto Maaya ( :shy: Ryougi Shiki - kara no kyoukai)
Rina Sato (Eve no jikan as Nagi )
:dote:

Sakamoto Maaya’s voice is win, sex, and God. Mainly because of Ryougi Shiki.
Hayashibara Megumi and WAKAMOTO NORIO.
Satsuki Yukino. Tamura Yukari. Shimizu Kaori (did you know that she had a bit part in Babel?). Nazuka Kaori. Mizuki Nana. The entire ensemble cast of Simoun, one of whom (Dominura, maybe?) was also C.C. Kuwashima Hōko. Mitsuishi Kotono. Hisakawa Aya. Nabatame Hitomi is hilarious, as is Itō Shizuka for not-at-all unrelated reasons. I kept cracking up during a Tsukihime rewatch. Honna Yōko, though they could have picked any of so many less pathetic Latin American dictators to name her Gundam character after.
Fukuyama Jun, especially as Lelouch from Code Geass and again in Spice and Wolf and Sora wa Kakeru Shoujo. I tend to pay more attention to female than male voice actors for some reason, possibly because most of the anime that I watch focuses on female characters.

Megumi Hayashibara, Maaya Sakamoto, Aya Hirano, Ai Nonaka, Rie Kugimiya... and many others, actually, too long a list that would be. :XD: In recent years I've also taken a liking to Ami Koshimizu (Horo... :shy: :dote: :nosebleed: ) and Ayumi Fujimura (Kyouka in Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Azaka Kokuto in Kara no Kyoukai, Marion in Rune Factory 3).
Among males, I have great respect for Kappei Yamaguchi (Ranma, Inuyasha, Usopp, L) and Jun Fukuyama (Watanuki, Craft Lawrence, Lelouch). Btw, both could be heard in Pandora Hearts (Jun as Vincent Nightray and Kappei as Cheshire Cat).
In general, I always get curious about the voice cast and I like to check who is who and who was where before the series in question. :ayashii:

Duh..silly people :tea:

Btw,if they meant the K-ON!! single,like the OP theme,i wouldn't completely blame them for not playing it :XD: for different reasons though haha :)

P.S.Sawamiyu's singing in Angel Beats! :hearts: Ok,am i turning into Wikki here...hahah :XD:

Re:

Well, I dislike the new theme songs of K-ON!! too, but they're sort of discriminating here.

Yeah,i told you ,it's for different reasons.And i don't think seiyuus look bad in general either..not that i care what they look like that much :uh..:
Singers are supossed to sing and seiyuus to speak perfectly for a character..so...
But i know many cute seiyuus :sohappy:

And Seiyuu nowadays are quite good-looking. We have Nana Mizuki, Minori Chihara, Daisuke Ono, Tanaka Rie, Nana Mizuki, Yui Sakakibara, Nana Mizuki. Oh wait, I mentioned Nana three times. :XD: *bricked*

...Except Eroge seiyuu. :desksweat:

well for the male seiyuu... Daisuke Ono... ummm... Mitsuki Saigar... ah SaiGAR is a girl. :desksweat: Miyano Mamoru must be on the list of course, or her Fujoshi Fans will be mad :XD:

So is Maaya Sakamoto ugly in your opinion? :confu:
I think she is cute... :knife:

Back