SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

Just wanted to say that there is a gundam mobile game called Gundam G Eternal which covers all the gundam series from the beginning until most recent one. Among them it has a series of missions and animated citscenes called Gundam Seed Recollection that has some events between Seed and Destiny. I found it on YT here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQm0szYzNqeO-cTPRCz29bD21v6QRP4Yf&

Sadly the game doesnt have any Kajiura musics so far.
 
This might be better-suited for the SPECULAH thread, so please redirect if necessary.

Seed Freedom: Zero’s getting some kind of announcement at New York Comic Con on Thursday. Presumably, it was going to be the release date, but someone found a billboard that, uh, pretty much leaked it for February 2027. So that’s neat.

(Fingers crossed for a new FJ Yuuka song I’m manifesting.)

(Also, coincidentally I’m watching Destiny right now. It’s abysmal but I love some rage bait from time to time so naturally I can’t stop watching it. All hail LIFE GOES ON.)
 
Back
Top