REMI

I started listening to SHI-KI's soundtrack

It's nice :3

SO far, I love "Day and Night" "untitled" "SHI-KI" and "requiem"

That chuckling child voice was creepy.

BUMP!

found this on twitter
@SONGILCHOI: 《拡散希望!》 ボーカルREMIとバイオリニスト、コンポーザーSONGiLのユニット【 Reminiscent Song 】 いよいよ始動です! 【 1st mini album 2013年7月7日七夕リリース決定!】日本国内での発売

According to REMI's blog, she will be providing vocals for 'Rekishi Hiwa Historia' OST: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/remi117/e/db3efb3 ... 2f525ef86d
REMI said:
そうそう
NHKさんで放送中の
歴史秘話ヒストリア
こちらの劇伴にも、
実は参加させていただいてます
また梶浦さんとお仕事できて、
とっても嬉しい!
Translation: Ah, I'm also participating in 'Rekishi Hiwa Historia', a program on NHK. I'm really happy that I'm working with Kajiura-san again!

Also, in the post, she stated that she's participating in several summer anime OSTs..I wonder if one of them will be by Yuki? :stars:

I made a new thread in the Everything Yuki section. :ohoho:

Anyways, I doubt Kajiura is working on anything for the summer, seeing how she's probably busy with Madoka, Kara no Kyoukai, their respective Kalafina singles (probably), and now Historia.

It's probably a Takanashi soundtrack.

Me wants more Fairy Tail music with Remi :3

Oh wow! :shy: :shy:

She'll be working with Kajiura again :tea:

It's probably Fantasista Doll (Takanashi) and Kamisama no inai (Mizutani). Perhaps Toriko movie as well (Mizutani again).

REMIniscent Song 1st mini album 『Fantasia』
<I thought reminiscent song is the title song, it's actually the unit name?>

1063623_10201378353683425_1423719028_n.jpg

The release date is July 7, 2013

Tracklist
1.人魚姫
2.交響詩『FallenAngel』
3.菫-すみれ-
4.Wandering in the Night
5.Elegeia
6.Lux aeterna
7.Lights of Grace〜女神の恩寵〜

Thank you!! That was wonderful! He doesnt look that scary live :XD:

The both look bored when they dont play / sing :XD:

? I only sampled it and I'm pretty /care about it. Nothing impressive, quite cheesy actually.

I dled the ost and I really enjoyed it :dote: , first time listening to ost work of this composer I think.

Oh its the Toriko composer :shy:

Back