REMI

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
lulz, doesn't really look like anyone needed this thread or downloads (0 on the counters).

george1234

Re:

grunty said:
lulz, doesn't really look like anyone needed this thread or downloads (0 on the counters).

where are the links ? I dont see any :( (I am interested in trying some)

grunty

lol

There, I colored them now. As I said, they are just the ones that I thought could be a little more difficult to find.

Edit: lol, think I went overboard. I shouldn't be allowed to style anything.

george1234

:omg: I didnt know she sings in Fairy Tails OSTs I really love this music :dote: :dote: (although there are some people saying the for some of the tracks Takanashi stole melodie from the composer of the Heroes of Might and Magic games, but I dont mind since they are good :XD:)

grunty

The Limited Edition of Shiki's second volume DVD/BD comes with a mini soundtrack. It comes out on November 24.

It is, once again, a Yasuharu Takanashi soundtrack with REMI (and I really suspect MIKI) on vocals.

Kerahna

Administrator
I'm listening to the first set (tori no uta) by Yasuhari Takanashi and it's so soothing~ really beautiful music! When remi's voice comes in track 4 it was a surprise, a little creepy like in jigoku shoujo

grunty

I think it's "ayakashi/MoNoNoke Lite" :) Hoping Takanashi does a solo CD some time and includes some of the unreleased material, like GANTZ, Tori no Uta and Halo Legends.

grunty

Missed it. Remi featured on the 3rd track of the Christmas arrange album of square enix music.
Code:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/remi117/e/f61c1453b93946a48d41b309c02ffc8d
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/xmas/

To be released November 24. Same day as Shiki mini-soundtrack #1:

Code:
1. Day and Night (3:07)
2. Pendulum (2:48)
3. Crimson (2:18)
4. Eau de Vie (2:51)
5. Muddy Water (2:20)
6. Mosaic (2:20)

Shiki mini-soundtrack #2 @ January 26.

grunty

Small update to the list, but no downloads since I think they are all easy to find.