Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST II

can someone here be so kind to help me where i can watch RHH? :uh..: i relly wanna the ost's while watching it :fan:

^ Yes because they are released already long ago. However if these 2 boxes sell well they will probably bundle OST 3, if the series continues, with the season's DVD Box :blood: :XD:

lol george i think nick means that this box set is cheaper because it's not graced by the pure uninterrupted presence of yuki-on-a-disc

a historical documentary in a BD box? A risky project, to say the least. Fate/Zero is an anime that is decently popular by itself, sports good graphics and has the Type-MOON fandom to back it up anytime. Can RHH boast of any of these? :ayashii:

Re:

"SEASON 3?!" - Me, seconds before check this thread :XD:

george1234 said:
However if these 2 boxes sell well they will probably bundle OST 3, if the series continues, with the season's DVD Box :blood: :XD:
That's what I thought when I read Kera's post XD

Nick Hunter said:
Can RHH boast of any of these? :ayashii:
Even to download the episodes when they are aired is problematic, lol, so...

Fate/Zero includes CD Soundtrack (music by Puella Magi composer), CD Drama, clean OP/ED sequences, trailers, interviews, artbook, etc.. and of course the blu-ray quality. Yes, FZ release is the most expensive XD

Back