Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3

^ the quality is noticably lower, but dont worry, to fix it you need to insert the disc and opt windows media player (open it, go to library - there's a strange button at the top right that says "switch to library" once you hover on it-, click "organise" > options > Rip music,, select MP3 format, and slide the bar to "best quality 320" and, then press rip after going back to the library screen)

Last edited:
thank you! I like how they dont even menthion the Alleluia single in the Kalafina advertisement even though its more recent than Consolation :XD:

@grunty wow the ending theme is so pretty! :love::love: I demand an extended ver with more vocals :dote:

gonna say my opinion for the whole ost tomorrow.

thank you! I like how they dont even menthion the Alleluia single in the Kalafina advertisement even though its more recent than Consolation :XD:

@grunty wow the ending theme is so pretty! :love::love: I demand an extended ver with more vocals :dote:

gonna say my opinion for the whole ost tomorrow.

That's because Yume no Daichi is included in their consolation album, so maybe some people who bought the OST and never know Kalafina before would maybe buy the album. That's marketing strategy. :XD:

And thanks for the link, Liana!
Hmmm if I have to rate the osts I'd say 1,3,2. Nothing beats the awesomeness of Hanae's vocal tracks for me.

the booklet credits 5 tracks to REMI (so rise up is her and not Eri Itou :ayashii: - they really sound similar!)

I think its the first time ever that Kajuira is credited as "Yuki Kajiura" in BGM instead of Fion!

anyone interested to translate the little Kajiura liner notes? :plz:

Last edited:
Okay, here it is with better quality, also it's zipped, so you have to unzip it: :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
the booklet credits 5 tracks to REMI (so rise up is her and not Eri Itou :ayashii: - they really sound similar!)

That is surprising. Still a boring track though.

Lol, Liana, the first rip (m4a one) was better on the bitrate side than this new one (wma). ;) Stick to whatever preset you used first if you don't want to mess with your rippers. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :desksweat: but I did gave her instructions and I clearly said to select mp3. since each file format has different higher bitrate. I have ripped discs before myself and they were fine.

@Liana: please try to hide your links in onions

btw who is the guy that plays the piano ? his name doesnt match with any from the musicians page @_@

Last edited:
^ first tracks is storia TV size and last (#21) is Yume no Daichi
(I am also interested on the first because it has percussion which the full ver doesnt have)

@Liana_Ilia I assume you're ripping with iTunes? You have to go to preferences, and under general, click "import settings". If you choose mp3 encoder, you can change the bitrate to 320 by clicking setting, then custom, then changing stereo bit rate to 320.
then, to hide a link in an onion, it's
Code:
 [url=(url)] :onioncode: [/url]

I like most of the tracks on this ost, actually :dote: all RRH are great in general imo

george1234 said:
anyone interested to translate the little Kajiura liner notes? :plz:
the first two osts have small messages from her as well. I can scan those pages if anyone wants to translate.

^ first tracks is storia TV size and last (#21) is Yume no Daichi
(I am also interested on the first because it has percussion which the full ver doesnt have)

That's what i'm interested, i want it!!

I'm sorry, with the new forum, I am not sure how to hide it in an onion, like I said in the first post. And is it not mp3? I did use Media Player instead of iTunes for the second link, but you have to unzip it. Sorry... like I said not good with uploading stuff.

Well, overall I think it's a good album. It's pretty and cozy, perfect for when I walk my dogs or play adventure vidya.

I pretty much liked all tracks. My favorite track with vocals is A long goodbye, and instrumental is Tidbit.

Hmmm if I have to rate the osts I'd say 1,3,2. Nothing beats the awesomeness of Hanae's vocal tracks for me.

Same here.

to fix it you need to insert the disc and opt windows media player (open it, go to library - there's a strange button at the top right that says "switch to library" once you hover on it-, click "organise" > options > Rip music,, select MP3 format, and slide the bar to "best quality 320" and, then press rip after going back to the library screen)

Just follow these instructions for windows media player, or aki's for iTunes.

@Liana_Ilia I assume you're ripping with iTunes? You have to go to preferences, and under general, click "import settings". If you choose mp3 encoder, you can change the bitrate to 320 by clicking setting, then custom, then changing stereo bit rate to 320.
then, to hide a link in an onion, it's
Code:
 [url=(url)] :onioncode: [/url]

Liana, just rip how you like it cause you won't satisfy everyone. :P Some like cbr320, others vbr (like your original m4a upload). Personally I like lossless files. :)

lol And the files from Media Player did not have the titles, so you will have to add them. (I do not like MP, even if iTunes has low quality I still like it better even though it gives me a hard time every once and awhile. heh) Anyways... I hope everyone is okay with it... since I want Yuki music to have the best quality sound, since I love it so much. heh

forgotten stories bring back the memories about that Kajiura I used to love years ago:dote: as well as rising up
forgotten stories #2 - I've definitely heard it before:plot:but since it's from my favourite kajiura times, I don't mind
Yoshiwara - a kind of disappointing track for Fion
fight it out is so terribly a SAO. but well, I liked the "mother" track
As for the other songs they were ok. My rating of the osts will be 1-3-2.

And big thanks for the links!

Back