Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3

Woohoooo! I've been waiting for this too, since these are some of my most favorite soundtracks of all time, not just by Yuki. :shy: Thanks for the news! I can't wait until Feb! I will be getting this over the KnK movie, since it is cheaper, and I can't afford a whole lot right now.

^Link from my previous post. It's the first song, and a longer version plays a some minutes after the opening (storia)

^I found it, and the Eri song does sound like siren song, or voices silently sing, both I like.

I really can't wait, although I've said that multiple times now. heh I can't wait for January!

I tried using downloadthemall! but it didn't find anything. Might be because suddenly the site is "Korea only".

I watched that episode where new yuriko track is included. .. ..and after listening whole video by mp3 I found total 4 new tracks ......just give me some time I am going to upload rebellion bgm and rekishi hiwa bgm soon..... :XD:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/kalafina/info/434126

2014年2月19日「歴史秘話ヒストリア」オリジナルサウンドトラック3発売決定!

NHK総合放送にて毎週水曜日22:00からOA中の歴史番組「歴史秘話ヒストリア」のオリジナルサウンドトラック3(SECL-1463 3059円(税込))
の発売が決定しました。今回も第1、2弾同様、作曲・プロデュースは全曲梶浦由記。番組オープニング、エンディングのKalafinaの楽曲も収録。
オープニング曲、「storia TV ver.」はCD初収録となります。お楽しみに!
---------------------------
Sony confirmed the info in Kalafina's HP.

@George: Oh, sorry. And yes, can you please upload the video? I would like to see the show as well, since I have never seen it before. I am curious.

@elcazador: Thank you!

Liana_Ilia said:
@George: Oh, sorry. And yes, can you please upload the video? I would like to see the show as well, since I have never seen it before. I am curious.

Ok, wait some minutes :)

Re:

george1234 said:
I have the video, if you want I can upload it :sparkleguy:
Rishi.shukla said:
I watched that episode where new yuriko track is included. .. ..and after listening whole video by mp3 I found total 4 new tracks ......just give me some time I am going to upload rebellion bgm and rekishi hiwa bgm soon..... :XD:
:plz: :bow:

george1234 said:
I have the video, if you want I can upload it :sparkleguy:
Rishi.shukla said:

Thanks! It's interesting... :plz: Do want, so want :comeback:

Back