Quiz~Which YK singer are you?

^ I don't know if I'd dare to do it...what if everyone gets the same result? :XD:

Nah, I don't think that would happen. I think it'd be funny if someone got a result that wasn't himself, should he be in the quiz lol That'd be hilarious.

^ Any recommendations on who should be in the quiz? Grunty, of course :ohoho:

^
Which members that you'll use as the result?
I have the recommendation LOL

Personally think of : KP-X as the critical one, Nick as the good-love kajiura's work so much one, K as the pervert Madoka-fan one, grunty as the old hag and Kera as the easy going and funny one. /is shot by KP-X, Nick, K, grunty and Kera.

^Thank you for the compliment :XD:

If someone turns out to be grunty, then the banner will be:
You are grunty! The best singer in all CPM!
Now I wonder, will he kill me for this? lol

^
Maybe not, but totally irritated. Although personally I think that's just his internet persona. Actually he must be totally flustered when we praised his voice like that.

grunty definitely gonna kill me now.

^ I've always kinda thought that Grunty's really a tsundere at heart, actually :hide:

I think I should probably add Cerise (the imaginative fangirl) and Alphie (beloved by all) in too... :ayashii:

^
Oh yeah, Cerise and Alphie too :) yeah, new quiz by niney FTW :XD:

What about niney herself? XD
Seriously though, if you end up doing this quiz it'll be the most epic ever and I'm all for it XD

^
I'm all for it too. And ninetales as result is nice. Niney is most likely loved by all too :XD:

^ I think I'd probably be "the musicians lover" or something :XD:

So let's see. For results:
KP-X
Nick
K
grunty
Kera
Cerise
Alphie
Niney

Any other suggestions? George maybe?

George seems like a good option as well.

As for niney:

You are ninetales! In a YK show, you'd die for Korenaga's guitar pick!
:XD:

^ Hey, good one :XD:

Maybe Liana too. I like the way she never gets into arguments over new releases :goodjob:

Oh, and Zoa. The Master of Photoshop and Gifs :psst:

I can't really tell what's George persona, actually. After all that list above seems enough. Think about the choice and how you'll count the result, niney :XD:

^ Me neither. He's just...George. Maybe I should leave him out :leaf:

Okay, I'll get to the questions now. :sparkleguy:

George is just George, just like what I've thought.

Yeah, quiz by niney~

^ Unfortunately, I'm stuck on question 2. But I'll try to have it up by the weekend :imdead:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Unfortunately, I'm stuck on question 2. But I'll try to have it up by the weekend :imdead:
Do take your time for this one -- better a slightly later-appearing yet excellent one, than a not-so-well-done rush job. :sparkleguy:

By the way, did you happen to miss someone's submission for your latest quiz in the previous page...? :psst: Or was I mistaken?

Back